Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,684 members, 7,858,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Should I Be Interested In Digital Marketing? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Should I Be Interested In Digital Marketing? (203 Views)

I Just Made 100 Dollars On Google Adsense When Will I Be Paid / Top 5 Digital Marketing Resources To Start A Career In Digital Marketing / Any Guru In Digital Marketer In Owerri Imo State ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Be Interested In Digital Marketing? by rockfortdigital: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
According to Jumia, Nigeria is the Africa’s largest mobile market, about 162 million Nigerians has phones, in a clearer term, it means about 4 out of 5 people in Nigeria have phones. This is due to availability of affordable phone. You can reach almost any Nigerian with a message on his mobile phone. This serves as a powerful tool in digital marketing for businesses. You can pass your message to anyone with a limited budget with the help of digital marketing, hence a strong reason to be interested in Digital marketing.

In time past, firms can solely depend on TV and radio commercial to get their message to masses both to people who showed interested and people who do not care about their products or services. There is no major way to only tailor their advertisement to customers or potential customers, this leads to wastage of funds. With proper digital marketing strategies, your marketing can be targeted at people who have interest in what you selling or who have showed some interest for your products or services. This makes use of your marketing budget judiciously, this is a pointer that you should be interested in digital marketing.

The present generation of customers want personalized, one on one communication with brand with so much ease. They want to interact with the brand from their smartphone or PC. A good advertisement that is eye catchy irrespective if it is displayed on smartphone or Personal Computer will definitely get the customers attention.

Read More https://rockfortdigital.com.ng/why-should-i-be-interested-in-digital-marketing/

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use The Same Adsense Approved Website To Apply For New Adsense Acct? / Marketing Your Business Online / New Blogger Needs Help On Improving His Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.