Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me (21525 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by sweetlaw: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
it was the heat of the moment and they both enjoyed it......

now the show is over......

you guys (fans or whatever you go by) should fu*king move on jor

2 Likes

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Azazi(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
OK you use am abi?
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by sweetlaw: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
TINKU01:
shocked Nina been forming fashionista and self sufficient. Check her Nails grin

has it become a crime now to rock natural nails?

3 Likes

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Naija2mumu(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
countryfive:
No Nina, he used us not you sad sad
grin
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Naija2mumu(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Your mumu is glaring girl
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Emytini(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Alcohol used me during & after the party
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by nazablossom(f): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2018
They used each other, no one is a victim here.

2 Likes

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Midehunlimited: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
nazablossom:
They used each other, no one is a victim here.
gbam
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by MSEdLAW(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=rosiebishh post=71189419]I'm sorry. How did he use her? Did he Bleep himself? Was it not consensual? Let's not be daft. [/quote

Consensual no doubt..but intentions differed..one wanted a HOE to ease himself, the other needed a HOLE to dig GOLD.
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Chukazu: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
pweshdodo:
Miracle chop you joor

He chop you wella

D guy na sharpshooter walahi

See as he destroyed everything
Gold digger
Lesson to all greedy ladies looking for a rich guy to hook up with,you will end up like Nina

Mtcheew

What is the meaning of Chopin?

Two adults enjoyed themselves and we are here talking about the lady been used as if she didn't enjoy herself?

This is why society see men a predators and women as victims

2 Likes

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by diebuhari1: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
sweetlaw:

has it become a crime now to rock natural nails?

I was wondering. Tinku01 must be oneof those fake girls out there

1 Like

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
The person that asked the question failed..Ask her why did you open your legs for miracle? She no fit deny it
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Midehunlimited: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Standesmond:
The person that asked the question failed..Ask her why did you open your legs for miracle? She no fit deny it
lol , you must be frank from who want to be a millionaire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by 3Hopeblog(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
She resemble bobrisky for this pics.
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Fitbillionairep: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
TINKU01:
shocked Nina been forming fashionista and self sufficient. Check her Nails grin
no be everybody be fan of fake nails na
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by greggng: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
rosiebishh:
I'm sorry. How did he use her? Did he Bleep himself? Was it not consensual? Let's not be daft.

Imagine how people use the word use to qualify sweet enjoyment by both parties. ...the right word is that they enjoyed it. Each brought something to the table

1 Like

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by claseek(f): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
�����������������☺️����������������������������☹️�������������������������������������‍��‍♀️��‍♂️�‍♀️��‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♂️��‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️��‍♂️�‍♀️���☝️���✋�����✊������������❤️�������������❣️������������
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by crafteck(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
jaxxy:
I will advise Nina to know what she wants. Different people want u to be this or that bt u only be urself. Do what’s best for u cos u can’t please everyone.

Nina can please everyone, even Alhaji in Dubai can confirm
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Midehunlimited: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
crafteck:

Nina can please everyone, even Alhaji in Dubai can confirm
ahah wait self how did you know it was Alhaji she went to greet n meet in dubai
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Midehunlimited:
lol , you must be frank from who want to be a millionaire grin grin grin grin grin
Lol..no b small tin,girls can lie sha o
Sombori that was fvcked in national tv wan still deny am
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by JamesTPhillips: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Coolbriz01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who gives a DAMN Anyone
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by legibow: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
How can he use u.... U are not fabric materials now
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by sirusX(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
SUPOL:
Nothing can be more heartbreaking than watching ur gfriend being knacked on a National tv. Chai Collins tried shaa

Seriously, that shouldn't have happened. They guy would have been dissed by his peers that know about him & her
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Midehunlimited: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
sirusX:

Seriously, that shouldn't have happened. They guy would have been dissed by his peers that know about him & her
mehn women can be scum most times
Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by crafteck(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Midehunlimited:
ahah wait self how did you know it was Alhaji she went to greet n meet in dubai

The gift from anonymous fan of a watch worth millions..na 2day?

Re: Nina: Miracle Ikechukwu Didn't Use Me by Jman06(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
This Nina girl is a biiiiigggg fooool!

I hate her for what she did to her loyal ex boyfriend.

I pity any man that would marry her because once a richer man comes around, she would off her pant without thinking twice.

I hate you Nina!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.