Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why 99% Of People Are Not Successful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why 99% Of People Are Not Successful (223 Views)

10 Facts About Lion 99% Of People Don't Know / 10 Facts About Lion 99% Of People Don't Know / "If You Can Not Speak English You Can Not Successful In Life" #oluwo Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 99% Of People Are Not Successful by motivator7: 12:57am On Sep 14, 2018
i have always wondered how the successful men and women emerged from slumps and creeks. it has always bothered me. watching a lot of success stories and interviews from these successful persons has always taught me that no matter where you are from you can make if you have the right attitude.
how can i get this right attitude?
let me introduce you to some certain secrets which parallel all the successful persons in the world. it is called the strangest secret in the world. this teaching changed my perspective about success and money. Here is the teaching I've made it into a video enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Obo16n43O0

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Attributes Of A Good Essay? / Enroll Project Management Pro + Primavera P6 Training- Port Harcourt / (a Must Watch Video) Student Union: Would You Pick A Random Roommate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.