Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (81859 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by legba1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
C as d guy evenif look like slowpoke....can ds one really stand toe to toe with those guys in langley...I can't imagine his english ascent

1 Like

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Afonja007: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
fiizznation:
Buhari is the president and he can appoint anybody he feels like appointing. If you'd ever become the president of Nigeria someday, you can appoint even shekau as the the person heading your security team. Your cup of tea!!!

The guy that Bichi replaced was only acting as the temporary boss of DSS, and nothing more. You don't expect buhari to work with someone he doesn't trust and can't rely on as the head of his security team.

Nationalism isn't foolishness. And Buhari will only be the fool if he allows a 'total stranger' heads the DSS just when the election is around the corner.

You guys can only wail about this, but Buhari did the right thing.
and he will pay him with naija delta money ,anyways anything buhari me dont want to hear let him appoint all northerners as dss it wont stop them from chwing gworo mixed with tramadol

1 Like

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Indigenous(f): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Say No to Fulani led terrorist federal government, their only vision is Islam and terrorism, their only talent is cattle rearing, Nizooria citizens pls wake up before is too late

1 Like

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Princedapace(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You brought in someone that has retired to head a service where there are men capable of heading the service.

May buhari die a cursed man and soul

lol, guys, these people are planning badly to rig the election o. From INEC to security heads are all under his region and control.

The major security agencies used to rig elections are all from Buhari region, forget the ones given to south west and south south, those units dont do much during election.

There is a reason the current IGP is still there bro. Una go see something o. Hahahahah 2019 go bad. That is why i wish PDP can bring person wey fit rig like APC cabals. I mean person wey fit influence members who may work in favour of Buhari..

U know the Nigerian masses dont really know how to coordinate them selves to fight any govt. This is why it is dangerous for PDP to field someone who doesnt have much influence among the political class.

If not, forget it, APC go win and Buhari will be terrible in his second term. That man likes his cabals pass anything due to his previous experiences. If Buhari wins the second time, baba, forget it, Naija story go be sorry.

The only hope now is for south west to desert him and u know that is difficult becus Tinubu loves power more than anything. He believes that he will become the next president or VP by 2023.

Funny enough, the cabals with Buhari will not allow that to happen. U will see how the story will twist if they win second term. They will want to partner with another zone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by franchasng: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
ednut1:
I tire for nigerians. If all service chiefs are from your village how does it benefit u as a person. Una just dey scream upandan. Wen the SS guy was der wetin u gain
the day army, DSS, police, efcc, air force, SARS, customs, etc will descend on your community for no big reason and kill your people anyhow, or the day terrorists, strangers, armed robbers, etc will descend on your village and nobody cares instead joint military/police team come down to your village to arrest innocent youths and kill for no reason, that day u will understand how stupid u were with this your stupid comment.

People like u are liverless cowards destroying the south, your type needs to be sent to gas chamber angry
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
NORTHERNIZATION OF POLITICAL OFFICES IN NIGERIA!

President Muhammadu Buhari started nepotism.
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
franchasng:
the day army, DSS, police, efcc, air force, SARS, customs, etc will descend on your community for no big reason and kill your people anyhow, or the day terrorists, strangers, armed robbers, etc will descend on your village and nobody cares instead joint military/police team come down to your village to arrest innocent youths and kill for no reason, that day u will understand how stupid u were with this your stupid comment.

People like u are liverless cowards destroying the south, your type needs to be sent to gas chamber angry
chief of Defence staff is from my Ekiti. did it stop herdmen wrecking havoc ur comment makes no sense abeg,
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by franchasng: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Princedapace:

lol, guys, these people are planning badly to rig the election o. From INEC to security heads are all under his region and control.

The major security agencies used to rig elections are all from Buhari region, forget the ones given to south west and south south, those units dont do much during election.

There is a reason the current IGP is still there bro. Una go see something o. Hahahahah 2019 go bad. That is why i wish PDP can bring person wey fit rig like APC cabals. I mean person wey fit influence members who may work in favour of Buhari..

U know the Nigerian masses dont really know how to coordinate them selves to fight any govt. This is why it is dangerous for PDP to field someone who doesnt have much influence among the political class.

If not, forget it, APC go win and Buhari will be terrible in his second term. That man likes his cabals pass anything due to his previous experiences. If Buhari wins the second time, baba, forget it, Naija story go be sorry.

The only hope now is for south west to desert him and u know that is difficult becus Tinubu loves power more than anything. He believes that he will become the next president or VP by 2023.

Funny enough, the cabals with Buhari will not allow that to happen. U will see how the story will twist if they win second term. They will want to partner with another zone.
Tell them! God will exempt my family, loved ones and sensible friends condemning this terrorist sponsor president from his doomsday plans after he wins 2019 elections.

I will be watching the hell he will turn Nigeria into from afar.

Nigerians get ready to witness hell on earth as soon as Buhari wins second term
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by franchasng: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
ednut1:
chief of Defence staff is from my Ekiti. did it stop herdmen wrecking havoc ur comment makes no sense abeg,
chief of defense staff is as useless as the 'p' in 'psychology', and that is why he dashed it to gullible Yoruba people to make them feel like they are getting better positions than Igbos their nightmare.

Can he order military formation to make a move NO!

Chief of Army Staff; COAS and IGP are the koko
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by larrybee2017(f): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You brought in someone that has retired to head a service where there are men capable of heading the service.

May buhari die a cursed man and soul
Amen
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by handsome86(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
fiizznation:
Buhari is the president and he can appoint anybody he feels like appointing. If you'd ever become the president of Nigeria someday, you can appoint even shekau as the the person heading your security team. Your cup of tea!!!

The guy that Bichi replaced was only acting as the temporary boss of DSS, and nothing more. You don't expect buhari to work with someone he doesn't trust and can't rely on as the head of his security team.

Nationalism isn't foolishness. And Buhari will only be the fool if he allows a 'total stranger' heads the DSS just when the election is around the corner.

when a sokoto gudali (cow) talks u will know .
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Just2endowed2(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I don't want to meet him neither do I want to know him!!!

He wasn't there base on merit!

He is a product of nepotism from a lifeless president!!!

buhari had lived all his life on federal govt money. Buhari appointment into the military was base on a referral letter that he was a well behave student from his principal. North are really benefited from the collective resources of the nation. The most shocking of all is that a student in northern part that apply for admission in Federal Government college just need to score less than 10/100 reason is because of constitutional nepotism. But the same student in the south will need to score more than 90/100 to gain admission in this prestigious school.
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by ozo13(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

And who are the members of the economic team of Buhari? I have never heard that term in reference to this administration. Please, who else constitute the economic team apart from the (former) Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun?
may be its aa wrong choice of terminology'. I meant institutions like FIRS, bank of industry, CBN boss, trade and investment, budget n planning ministry.sorry kinda stressed out today .there r still many more I could mention

Immediately I checked all d ministers and discovered there wr more xtain than Muslim among them, that was wn I knew ppl r jus playing politics with all ds appointments of a thing.
The President may HV his own weakness
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by culcat(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
So the EFCC man that is still acting since Senate refuses to confirm him, why is he still or hasn't been change?

fiizznation:

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by donaldchidi: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
why the guy look like imbe...
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by theemy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Aystarz:

U dey mind dem? This whole 'na our son' mentality is what has continued to tear us apart as a nation. Who gives a rat ass where the DSS guy comes from? Who e epp??
Nigeria has various ethnic groups you must understand that and who plays our son mentality more, how did public get to power is it not because of this same our son mentality. Doling out funds to the north even when they are the least productive isn't it my brother mentality bro shut the Bleep up if you have nothing to say because our political system is based on that
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by theemy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
ozo13:
may be its aa wrong choice of terminology'. I meant institutions like FIRS, bank of industry, CBN boss, trade and investment, budget n planning ministry.sorry kinda stressed out today .there r still many more I could mention

Immediately I checked all d ministers and discovered there wr more xtain than Muslim among them, that was wn I knew ppl r jus playing politics with all ds appointments of a thing.
U are saying nonsense no body is talking about religion here pmb interest is overriding national interest
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by magzey: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wantedmiller:
The man no even get much profile......

but land himself DSS BOSS.....

just ordinary employment with Bsc ooooo...... Employer will be demanding alot.
You must be Flat head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Kennydoc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
ozo13:

There can't be more Christians than Muslims among the ministers cos every state has one minister. The minister from most of the 19 northern states are Muslims plus a few from the south west.
Because it is clearly spelt out in the constitution that every state must have a minister, Buhari has to appoint from all the southern states. If not for that provision, I can bet you that South East wouldn't have had more than 3.
In all other where Federal Character principle should have been applied, Buhari chose to murder the principle simply because he doesn't trust Southerners especially Igbos. How can someone as paranoid as him rule a multi ethnic country like Nigeria? Okay, he appointed his Northern brother into all security positions apart from Navy (16 positions in all) chossing to ignore federal character in the process, yet Nigeria has become far more insecure than anytime in the past. Isn't it obvious that his brothers he trusts aren't effective in securing the nation? So why shouldn't he try and appoint Southerners in some of the positions and see if there will be a change.
If Buhari cannot trust Igbos and can't be fair in dealing with them among other Nigerians, why is he killing them when they cry for secession? Isn't that bullying?
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Kennydoc(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
ozo13:

There can't be more Christians than Muslims among the ministers cos every state has one minister. The minister from most of the 19 northern states are Muslims plus a few from the south west.
Because it is clearly spelt out in the constitution that every state must have a minister, Buhari had to appoint from all the southern states. If not for that provision, I can bet you that South East wouldn't have had more than 3.
In all other appointments where Federal Character principle should have been applied, Buhari chose to murder the principle simply because he doesn't trust Southerners especially Igbos. How can someone as paranoid as him rule a multi ethnic country like Nigeria? Okay, he appointed his Northern brothers into all security positions apart from Navy (16 positions in all) choosing to ignore federal character in the process, yet Nigeria has become far more insecure than anytime in the past. Isn't it obvious that his brothers he trusts aren't effective in securing the nation? So why shouldn't he try and appoint Southerners in some of the positions and see if there will be a change.
If Buhari cannot trust Igbos and can't be fair in dealing with them among other Nigerians, why is he killing them when they cry for secession? Isn't that bullying?
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by titiforever: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bichified.
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Austin234(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
And it was these ones that betrayed him by sabotaging all his efforts and rigging the election to his disadvantage

KEVIND:
Jonathan’s government appointments for the North

1.Umaru Ibrahim – MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
2.Garba Nadama – NABTEB
3.Zainab Bulkachuwa- President of the Court of Appeal
4.Ibrahim Auta- CJ of the Federal High Court
5. M.D Abubakar – IGP under GEJ
6.Joseph Dawla – GMD NNPC
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
8.Suleiman Abba – IG of Police
9.Danladi Umar – Chairman CCT
10.Ibrahim Lamorde – Chairman EFCC
11.Hassan Tukur- Chief of Protocol to the President
12.Rufai Al-Kali – Political Advisers to GEJ
13.Aminu Ladan Shehuri – DG TRCN
14.Mounir Gwarzo – DG SEC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
16.Habu Gumel- Ch National Lottery Commission
17.Hassan Bello- DG Nigeria Shippers Council
18. Abubakar Jijiwa-DG VON
19. Bashir Dalhatu – Chairman National Inland Waterways Authority
20.Yusuf Inde Dikko-CG NIS
21.Sa’ad Ibrahim CDS under GEJ.
22.Tijjani Bande-DG NIPSS
23. Mustapha Bello-DG NIPC
24. Ibrahim Buba – News Agency of Nigeria
25. Hafiz Ringim – IG Police
26.Abdulrashid Garba-DG NECO
27.Ishmail Junaidu- DG NERDC
28.Asma’u Ahmed-Ex Sec PEF
29. Mohammed S Shettima – Chairman National Commission for Nomadic Education
30.Walid Jibrin-Chairman RMRDC
31.Ali Sa’ad BirninKudu- NTI
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
33.Mohammed Dangwani- National Boundary Commission
34.Mohammed Jameel Waziri- Chief of Protocol
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
36.Aloma Mariam Mukhtar – Chief Justice
37.Sanusi Ado Bayero – MD NPA.
38.Usman Magawatta- NTA DG till 2014
39. Mike Omieri – NOA
40. Andrew Yakubu – NNPC~Eng.
41. Prof. Longmas Wapmuk – Industrial Training Fund –
42 CDS – Alex Badeh
43. Suleiman Abba – IGP under GEJ
44. Danladi Kifasi- head of service
45 Samuel Yonongo Ukura – Auditor General Of The Federation
46. Guluk – Political Advisers to GEJ
47. Abdullahi Dikko CG Customs
48. David Parradang Immigration Boss
49.Mahmoud Mohammed – Chief Justice
50.Muhammed Nadada Umar- SMEDAN
51. Ibrahim Bukur – CJ Federal High Court
52. Maryam Ciroma – DG NIWA
53. Mohammed Dikko Abubakar – IG of Police
54. Alhaji Sulieman Galadima – Chairman Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
55. Bukar Aji – Head of Service
56. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa – President Court of Appeal
57. Aminu A Suley – Comptroller General Prisons.
58. Habibu Abdullahi – MD Port Authority.
59. Sanusi Lamido – CBN Governor.
60. Senator Abubakar H. Girei – Chairman National Mathematical Centre,
61. Alhaji Arma Yau Abubakar – Chairman National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research.
62. Attahiru Jega – Chairman of INEC
63. Alhaji Bello Gusau – Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
65. Muhammed Sani Sidi-DG NEMA
66. Alhaji Adamu Atta – Chairman Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA
68. Yakubu Tsala – Lake Chad Research Institute
69. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
70. Mutaqqa Rabe Darma- PTDF
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by ozo13(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
theemy:

U are saying nonsense no body is talking about religion here pmb interest is overriding national interest
u r an idiot for u to be insulting me.can't u make ur point without insults.that was y I quoted who I was discussing with cos I know ur kinds here on ds forum.am sure the person I was discussing with understood my point and had responded appropriately. Hiss.u go cry tire .ur region should continue playing bitter politics.I assure u guys with ds una attitude una no go still smell d seat of the president for another 3 elections
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Shaev7(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
See person...
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by mvem(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
deriod:

how do you guys sleep at night ,serious I'm beginning to believe there is a form jazz involve in dis ,how can u support evil dis much ,I'm sure if PMB should order DSS to kill your mom you'll still have a reason to justify him ,SMH
...what is your problem exactly...

1 Like

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by mvem(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hedonisst:
So, in other words, the highlights of this muntula's "profile" are as follows:

1. He has a BSC in political science (probably 3rd class or even less, otherwise why was his class of degree not indicated).

2. He perfunctorily "attended" some stupid so-called trainings that any buffoon can attend (without any evidence of outstanding merit based performance or cognitive ability)

3. He is "married with children" (such unprecedented achievement)!

4. Most importantly (although not expressly mentioned), he has a northern name and is from the Northern part of the country.

Because of this paltry profile..... That's why the top hierarchy of the DSS with BETTER QUALIFIED and MORE EXPERIENCED individuals had to be bypassed in order for this miserable, smelly He-goat to be appointed to lead the agency?
...common the DG of the DSS is like a foot soldier for the president and only appoints who he can really trust... I don't understand the fuss... He replaced a northerner with a northerner, so what!!.. . Please what's the problem, you just want it to be a southerner and you will be happy... Do the DSS DG affects you in anyway...
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by ozo13(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kennydoc:

Because it is clearly spelt out in the constitution that every state must have a minister, Buhari had to appoint from all the southern states. If not for that provision, I can bet you that South East wouldn't have had more than 3.
In all other appointments where Federal Character principle should have been applied, Buhari chose to murder the principle simply because he doesn't trust Southerners especially Igbos. How can someone as paranoid as him rule a multi ethnic country like Nigeria? Okay, he appointed his Northern brothers into all security positions apart from Navy (16 positions in all) choosing to ignore federal character in the process, yet Nigeria has become far more insecure than anytime in the past. Isn't it obvious that his brothers he trusts aren't effective in securing the nation? So why shouldn't he try and appoint Southerners in some of the positions and see if there will be a change.
I disagree with ur first paragraph.all the ministers from those 19 states r not.Benue, plateau, kogi, almost all d south west except Oyo and Lagos r xtain.
Then still back to those other appointments I mentioned earlier that it favoured the south.alot of it
I believe they r are still kinda balance but the President made a mistake making it so.it should have been 50/50% for all sectors ,security inclusive
Sorry I had to delve into religion cos some call him a "tribalistic and a religious bigot" u will see such in d comments above

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by hassey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
The act establishing the DSS has nothing to do with North as region please read below for your official perusal..... ...

DGs of DSS from
1990 - 1992 : Chief Albert Horsefall
1992 - 1998 : Chief Peter Nwaoduah
1998 - 2007 : Chief Kayode Are (the whole of Obasanjo's 8 years)
2007 - 2010 : Afakriya Gadzama
2010 - 2015 : Ita Ekpeyong.

Baba has not even finished his four years.One of DSS Acts as copied.

According to the Act that setup DSS, it is a special security outfit to protect the President himself and his family and other VIPs. They are �% loyal to the President and not to the country, even though they are setup by the country. They do not work like Police or other military forces. They receive special security training to protect President and defend him and his office. DSS was setup as a measure to counter coup from military forces, hence their loyalty to the President �% alone. They are always prepared for any shakeup without reading meaning to it. That’s the nature of their job.

In view of this, any President is at liberty to choose whoever he deemed fit to head the institution that was setup to protect him.

For example ...

When OBJ was president ... the head of DSS was Col. Kayode Are

When Jonathan was President, Ita Ekpeyong was the head of DSS.

Therefore, if OBJ could have someone he trusted from his region and Jonathan chose someone he trusted from his region too, so why do you expect PMB to retain someone who he couldn’t trust to head his personal security team from other region, knowing the kind of politics of hatred and bitterness we are playing in this country? More especially when he was nearly killed in Aso Villa.

Let’s be honest, fair and sincere to ourselves. Also let’s learn to respect our laws and constitution. That’s what the law says and no ethnic bigotry can change that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Banmeallday: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Arewa thins
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by pharmagba: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
kahal29:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7776201_unnamed11_jpeg0b9e77af16484608cce100f1ad070dd3

Yusuf Bichi Magaji is from Bichi Local Government in Kano State.

He attended Danbatta Secondary School, Kano State College of Advanced Studies and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated with a degree in Political Science.

The new director-general began his career in the security division of the Cabinet Office in Kano, from where he joined the defunct Nigerian Security Organisation (NSO), the precursor of the present DSS.

Bichi has undergone training in intelligence processing analysis, agent handling recruitment and intelligence processing in the UK, as well as strategic training at the National Defence College.

The statement said: “The new DSS boss comes to the job with skills in intelligence gathering, research analysis, conflict management, general investigation, risk and vulnerability operations, counter intelligence and protective operation and human resources management.

“In the course of his career, Mr. Bichi has worked as the state Director of Security in Jigawa, Niger, Sokoto and Abia states.

“He was at various times the Director, National Assembly Liaison (National War College), Director at national headquarters in the Directorate of Security Enforcement, Directorate of Operations, Directorate of Intelligence, Directorate of Inspection and Directorate of Administration and Finance.”

The new appointee also served as Director at State Service Academy.

“Mr Bichi is married and has children,” the statement added.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/amp/tori-45512863

For a man holding such a post, this cv is too poor
No achievement at all, just because his village is the closest to Daura
Re: Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss by Ojiofor: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Igbodefender you have been silent of recent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.