Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) (26287 Views)

Ambode Will Send Sanwo-olu Out Of Office In 2023 -campaign Group / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by gratiaeo(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2018
All you just need to be government in the South West is Tinubu and nothing more
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Caseless: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2018
grin cool

I believe what she said to be true cos many things can be done and undone in zha Oza room.

Tinubu is a political "juggernaut". Just see how he made Ambode to sit up . It seems Ambode was feeling too comfortable and needed to be tickled to know who's the boss here. The aim this action against ambode was set out to achieve was achieved. Ambode's reaction loudly tells everyone he can't do without Tinubu.
NB: she didn't say ambode will go for second term unopposed or without a challenger in the primary.

May our loyalty never be tested- Fashola

1 Like

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Djyucee1(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
Buhari I know. APC I know. Ambode I don't. Who art thou?
Mumu
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by SarakiBukola: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

[img]https://media1./images/8b22d6a24c8b961f44ff77d2e95e6988/tenor.gif?itemid=12347847[/img]

Saw the GIF some weeks back, wasn't sure what i could use it for...you made perfect use of it.

11/10 for your efforts grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2018
I hope he will change as he promised! Stingy guy!
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Trustme2(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2018
The question is?
When was this video made. Maybe 2 years ago
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Ijebulogic(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2018
This video was done about seven months ago. Old video. Google it.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by hannysur8(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Ambo till 2023
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
Buhari I know. APC I know. Ambode I don't. Who art thou?
Who is this one. Who knows him
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by deboysben(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Sanwo Olu we know

Ambode we don't know
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Akinwunmi Ambode can go for second term, Senator Tinubu speaks

Underline the word CAN ... Tinubu is not against Governor Ambode contesting for second term, he only said he won't be endorsing anybody for any position, meaning no automatic ticket ...
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by IMASTEX: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Nogodye:
They forget that in Africa politics, you can't do away without godfather...and its the norm.
The very reason poor performance will continue to be the norm as well.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2018
gratiaeo:
All you just need to be government in the South West is Tinubu and nothing more

Lagos and Osun only. Tinubu has zero influence in Ogun, and little in Ondo and Ekiti
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Awareness have been created for Jide Sanwoolu, time to go back to normal business. You guys don't understand 2019 have been already settled. All these defections, Presidential aspirants and political brouhaha is for 2023 election. 2023 would be the most lit year in the history of Nigeria politics!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by martinif: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Pator Tinubu point of correction, not they say, but the holy bible says that "The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty". be guided accordingly, thank you,
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Glink2018(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Richdad50:
Lagos is single handedly the most sophisicated foolish State ever. Filled with Docile people who have submitted thier destiny to one family

That's your believe.
Tinubu usually leverage on the political structure he has built over the year. The fact that none of the Lagos residence or indigenes have not been able to dismantle the structure doesn't mean the entire people living in Lagos State are docile. -this is misconception.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by chuksohams(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2018
JAGABANG. Don endorse

1 Like

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Now some people especially from Potor land in their Biafraudenese villages will cry , they'll get angry , they'll fume

Now watch what they will say : Ambode has sold more parts of lagos to Tinubu

or

Ambode finally increased Tinubu's commission on lagos's income

Yeah , that's how bitter they can be

In sm ways I prefer am Ambode to fashola. I guess it was another political game to test loyalty like they did fashola.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Frustrated Pained Ipob
Richdad50:
Lagos is single handedly the most sophisicated foolish State ever. Filled with Docile people who have submitted thier destiny to one family

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by sirbiolee(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari placed a call to Tinubu on Ambode's behalf.

It was learned early this morning from a reliable source that the President Muhammadu Buhari placed a call to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to douse the tension between the godfather of Lagos APC and governor Ambode.

According to the people that were privy to to the incident, the Jagaban of Borgu, Borno categorically said the situation is out of his hands, that many people, including all the chairmen of all the Local Governments have decided to dump the embattled governor. The person also said majority of the members of the Assembly are not happy with Ambode for many reasons for the past 3 years.

With this, it seems the die is cast to deny Ambode second term and he may possibly be impeached. Many people within the ranks of APC in Lagos State believe the only way they can have smooth campaing and possibly Ambode is to IMPEACH him and pave way for his deputy who will have the purse and manpower of the state to operate the government for the sake of winning in 2019 and retain the "status quo".

The reliable source also said Buhari has no choice but to agree with Tinubu because he will need Lagos if he wants to win a second term. The reliable source also said, " knowing Buhari wants Lagos so bad, he can't dictate to Asiwaju"

Stay Tuned!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Nogodye(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
IMASTEX:

The very reason poor performance will continue to be the norm as well.
So poor performance has been a norm in lagos? what are you saying?
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
weyreypey:
Jide Sanwoolu a Muslim?
As a Yoruba, a politician's religion is insignificant to us. Because he/she won't use his/her position to favour one religious group over the other. They may also have other religion believers in their families
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Escravos(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2018
This is an old video dated back to 25th march 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Ironlion1(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Now some people especially from Potor land in their Biafraudenese villages will cry , they'll get angry , they'll fume

or

It's just so worrisome how we celebrate mediocrity in this nation.
So, it's now sensible for a man to hold a state ransom for his personal gains?
Why are we retrogressing with tremendous speed?
I really fear for this nation. I hope God comes to our rescue because we lack the perspicacity
to bring this nation to the promise land.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Well madam you and your husband has no Choice before than to support the people's governor Ambode carry go till 2023 nothing do you.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Piroskeey: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

or

See you. That was 5 months ego before the issue. The video has been trending since last week. Go to YouTube
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Watch

I told you all about this three days ago - it's a game, no rift anywhere ���.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7HtWCoQt3I

Instructive power politics at play. Asiwaju needed to flex his muscles.

Just look at Ambode's facial expression pain and relief mixed together. In addition, note that he said nothing in the video. It is clear where the real power lies. I wonder what concessions he had to make to keep his job.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2018
i wonder how trump would reacr to this
cause i know donald reads a lot of our news
to him.its a personal comedy
u can imagine the nonsense
lawless fake ass rule of law shiiit
so na tinubu be Lord now to decide who runs and who sits. fuc wen will hollywood shoot a movie on this.sci fi action packed.
i said it.
God is neva coming to Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by ajayiopy: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2018
WHO IS SHE TO DECIDE? LAGOS IS FOR ALL NOT FOR A FAMILY
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Shake him 'small' and give him new 'Godfather contract' to sign and you commission him for next term.

But what they dont know is that Ambode, is a smart cookie.

I love him as a brother.
Re: Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) by Worksunlimited: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Watch

I told you all about this three days ago - it's a game, no rift anywhere ���.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7HtWCoQt3I

It amazes me how this people say things with confidence, like we the People don't have a choice... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday / How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North / Arraignment Of Judges Put Off Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.