Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) (36699 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Enugu PDP Governorship Primaries 2018 (Photos) / Buhari At Osun APC Governorship Rally 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by gurnam: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Karlovich:
Why not dig up the dullardd's quote about sharia and establishment of caliphate in the zoo

What is stopping you from digging it up?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by seliyobim: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
THE OFFER IS STRICTLY FOR NGOs AND NOT-FOR PROFIT FOUNDATIONS/ORGANISATIONS!

Each non-profit organization exists for a certain purpose. Website visitors who are not familiar with the organization should be able to quickly get an idea of the purpose when visiting the site for the first time
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- Https://www.YourNGOWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

for JUST N19,999!

Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2018
coolestchris:
forget about Saraki and Buhari and atiku and kwakwanso, they are all thieves, let's bring in fresh blood to the aso rock, so as to steer this country to its rightful position.
I remain your choice for president of Nigeria
U son baff? grin
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Karlovich:
Why not dig up the dullardd's quote about sharia and establishment of caliphate in the zoo

don't mind these fools

Because these bmc toads see sarathief as a threat, they have been running and digging all manners of things up against his name

If the attention shifts to say Sule lamido or Atiku, they will also start digging and posting stuff about them

idiots who sold their birth right for N30000 monthly stipend
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2018
deebsman1:
*Patriotic Nigerians Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters*

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the ones who swore on their lives that Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements like 'I regret voting Buhari', etc, a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury... they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in 3 months'. (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark).

* They are the ones who swore on their father's head that Buhari had died in Aso rock, and later in the UK. Then they later said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate).... and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth?

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ, etc. They are the arijenimadaru - (beneficiaries of corruption). They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen, etc. It's no longer business as usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (iro nla!!! - big lie!!!).

* When you remind them of how corruption in the last government has ruined the nation.... they ask you to stop talking about the past.

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and he's fighting corruption... they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper says something against Buhari, he becomes a hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, GEJ, etc)... then they say look at the message not the messenger (oro wo ni o wa ni enu ole - what meaningful words do the robber have to utter?).

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB.

*Every good news of the nation's progress brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up.

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

*Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative; that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

*Inform them about the agricultural revolution - how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation Feed the Nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!).

*When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

*Refute their allegations that Buhari is tribalistic with how his ministerial cabinets (now and even as military head of state) are made up of more Christians than Muslims, and how powerful ministries were being run by southerners... they hold their breath and in the next statement still repeat the allegation (it is an obsession).

*They say Buhari is vindictive..., but no state or region has been denied its share of development projects irrespective of whether they support PMB government or not. He has taken N13b water project to Otuoke in GEJs village Bayelsa, N22b road to Atikus village in Adamawa, reconstruction of Lagos Abeokuta expressway to OBJs state, the 2nd Niger Bridge, etc to the east, the massive investment and redevelopment of the Niger-Delta etc are part of the proof of PMB's fairness to all.

*When the clampdown on corruption started, they said only southerners were being harassed. When Dasuki, etc were arrested they said it is only PDP; when Saraki was taken to court they said it is because he was opposing APC. When former governors and APC members were jailed (Dariye and Nyame) they say it was PDP that started the probe..??

*When EFCC is investigating the massive investments and dollar accounts of Mrs Patience Jonathan, Alison Maduekwe etc.... they say it is political harassment and you should bring proof of corruption. But when they bring scandalously stupid allegations like 'Buhari has bought the national stadium, etc' and you ask for proof ....they say you are a fanatic.

*Tell them how the threats of IPOB, Niger Delta were curtailed, they say it is a clampdown on Igbo's and southerners. Remind them of how the menace of El Zakzaky and his Shiites group of the norths have been curbed.... they say it is coercion.

*Remind them how the dreaded Boko Haram has been chased away from the States that they used to control in the north and how normalcy is returning to those parts of the country.... they will still refer to the occasional suicide bombings of soft targets as proof that nothing is achieved.

Tell them how it has been impossible for even almighty US, etc to totally stop suicide bombings.... they retort to 'are you now comparing this 'S**t nation to US' (Of course not, US does not have plenty of bad belle-hypocrites like them as citizens).

*Tell them how herdsmen killings preceded PMB, and how many non-Fulani herdsmen have been arrested by the army for killings, including a personal aide to Governor Ortom of Benue State, and how since such arrests the killings have subside.... they still in the next statement like a broken record refer to Buhari as promoting herdsmen killers.

* Tell them about the resuscitation of the mambila project, the Ajaokuta steel project, etc, they shout: *it is a lie!*.

*Show them videos and pictures of ongoing development nationwide, they say it's photo and video shop (??).

*Tell them how Buhari stopped the billion dollars fertiliser scam and how in its place 11 local fertiliser companies were revived resulting in Nigeria producing for its local needs... they say 'how does that translate to food for the common man?' (Kai, ba sense?!!!).

*When Buhari agreed to pay N88billion compensation to Biafran victims, granted autonomy to state judiciary, supported local government autonomy, recognised MKO and June 12, they say it is politics. (And like the daughter of our hero of democracy said, 'if Buhari does not play politics, should he play chemistry?').

*They say Nigerians don't want Buhari, and he will lose the election landslide, and they are writing abosi-hypocrirical letters that he should not contest (Do they want to save him from disgrace ne?, abi what's there own? (Awon oni yeye - jesters all of them).

*They used to refer to the National Assembly members as all (APC) rogues, but now without doing any new good thing, but because they now oppose PMB they have become their heroes; from the clown called Dino to the Michael Jackson of Osun, the stupendously corrupt and wealthy Saraki, Mark, Dogara, etc (It's a case of show me your friend/hero and I know what kind of person you are).

*Buhari has refused like previous governments to bribe legislators to do their duties, And since their dirty strategies are no longer working they have become a stumbling block to progress... the wailers will say if it was OBJ he would have dealt with them. (But if PMB had used any other means they will say he is undemocratic; two sided mouth people).

*If you call a thief by its name, they will say how can you be insulting an honourable member, a distinguished senator, a former president who has fought poverty through farming, etc, but
hear them when they refer to Mr President, 'the man is a m*r*n, he is brain dead, he is d*ft', etc.

But this man has proven to be better than them all; he has refused to respond to the tantrums of their bosses, the OBJs, IBB, etc. Like a true soldier he marches on with the good works, and God has been his defense.

*When you show some of them the unparalleled efforts of this government in development compared to all the past governments, then you will hear.... well he has tried but I still don't like him, he is too old, he is slow, he is unintelligent, he is not outspoken, etc... (Perfect human beings all of them).

This is the point where you will be able to confirm that these are people whose concern is not Nigeria's development. Whose problem with Buhari is not performance but animosity, personal hatred, etc.

This is why nothing tangible will be achieved if you engage them in any developmental discussion, when their concern is wotowoto-pettiness.

Avoid arguments over Buhari's use of language, age, etc. Keep sending them the good news, project reports and achievements of government, and gradually you will help bring them back to reality:

In conclusion let me quote their most used cliche:

"We have never had it so bad".

Yes by Gods grace this government will continue to be a thorn in the flesh of those who, for their selfish interest, do not want things to change in Nigeria.

For the rest of our good Nigerians, Buhari's time is our time, let us be steadfast in prayer and support of our nation. It will forever be good for us all.

Pls who are you?
I love this part:

Buhari has refused like previous governments to bribe legislators to do their duties, And since their dirty strategies are no longer working they have become a stumbling block to progress... the wailers will say if it was OBJ he would have dealt with them. (But if PMB had used any other means they will say he is undemocratic; two sided mouth people).
This annoys me more for them and makes me want to vote for buhari if opportune
Did u compose this piece?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by krokronyash(f): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Champion
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by NotAZombie: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
The lady is enlightened to see a great Nigeria,to see the good works of Saraki. What is bad is someone doing good before and then suddenly starts doing bad like keyamo,sagay. Nice choice lady.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by NotAZombie: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Boyooosa:

Pls who are you?
I love this part:

Buhari has refused like previous governments to bribe legislators to do their duties, And since their dirty strategies are no longer working they have become a stumbling block to progress... the wailers will say if it was OBJ he would have dealt with them. (But if PMB had used any other means they will say he is undemocratic; two sided mouth people).
He can never compose this himself. He got it from BMC's group.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Saraki don probably buy her something thats why she change mouth..maybe na acura jeep.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
simols:
Am not from kwara state, can Nairalanders remember me by showing me some love cos today is my birthday.
Bless u. U will.not die young in Jesus name .
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:
grin same way we all rant online, but when we get the opportunity to match our words with action, it becomes something else. I bet the same osun workers that were just paid over 4 months salary may still vote APC, forgetting how hard APC made their lives for the past 3 years

Gbam
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by krokronyash(f): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
NotAZombie:
Why the envy or jealousy?
BMC are truly intelligent then.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by joggler(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:
grin same way we all rant online, but when we get the opportunity to match our words with action, it becomes something else. I bet the same osun workers that were just paid over 4 months salary may still vote APC, forgetting how hard APC made their lives for the past 3 years

Osun workers were paid only one month. August salary. Find out very well.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by akdjr(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Only gullible Nigerians will fall for this. So she still keep same picture on her IG since 2016 till 2018. Pls next lie!
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by GSA01: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
She has finally joined the process of milking Kwara People dry. I dont get to understand why Saraki Dynasty is so rich while Kwara people are so poor and development in Kwara is still backward.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by kunmiiii: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
NotAZombie:
BMC or no BMC....those were very articulate points!!!
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by kunmiiii: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Boyooosa:

Pls who are you?
I love this part:

As in...The points raised there were just the reality on ground, especially on NL, most of the wailers are dyslexic and won't bother to read it, watch them call it epistle and crossing it out.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
NotAZombie:

Why can't he, if he has the time.
They are known facts na... Its just no single person in our country can talk without interest. My fear!
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
Olosho.

Like all Olosho's, their memories are short.
Or more like APC supporters.

You forget every unfulfilled promise so easily that you can die for Buhari.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by trinity11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Op how do you classify this sudden change of music?
Certainly the young man has played some good leadership card to warrant the sudden change from her.
We both know that its not all politician you try that with and simply walk away, not even buhari.

So to me he is a gent, he is a thief like every other politician in this country. He is too ambitious just like every other politician in this country.

So pls just stop trying to paint him black when you are yet to present anyone clean enough that we can possibly paint white among these rogues of leaders.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by NAHMEDYO(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
She has join thief saraki in the milking industry.
Is thief saraki not a joke,
These is the criminal the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want as their president of their terrorist organization.

A man that can bribe his accuser.
Anything is better than the herdsman Buhari. So go and hug transformer
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
kunmiiii:

As in...The points raised there were just the reality on ground, especially on NL, most of the wailers are dyslexic and won't bother to read it, watch them call it epistle and crossing it out.
It is epistle in the actual sense of it but some of the lines caught my eyes....and I read the whole epistle!
Did u compose the piece...all?
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by SimonMagau: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Female version of TonyeBarcanista tongue
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:

Abeg, free Osun State workers. If workers in Osun State are being owed salary arrears, it is understandable because while Osun State receives 3 billion naira in a month, Bayelsa state would receive 24 billion naira. Dickson had no idea business owing workers, yet he does. And even at that, he got second term in office. That tells you that election in any state doesn't solely determine by workers' voters.
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by babtunns(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
nobody notice! this post is fake... a typical nigerian girl change her Dp everyweek... how come she will leave same profile pics from 2016-2018...
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:
These is the criminal the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want as their president of their terrorist organization.

Not her fault, the pressure was on her to pitch her tent with Saraki's camp of thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
buharitill2023:

B4 it was ipob terrorist then lazy idiot pigs of Biafra

Now it's jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist

Maka Gini grin
Re: What A Lady Said About Saraki: 2016 Vs 2018 (Photos) by Spacewalker(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
She is mad angry

Why won't she support saraki now that she may be getting something from him? If truly this post is real..

A typical olosho who jumps from one camp to the other,says something today then changes her mind about it the next day,such cannot be trusted.. undecided

Milking industry indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.