Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit (41288 Views)

Liquorose Wears Braless See-Through Dress To TECNO BBNaija After Party (Video) / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by danjalingo: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Even the boobs have lost self-esteem. See as dem nosedive.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by fortunechy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fulani herdsmen won't see this type to kidnap...... wasted sperm!!
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by IsraelSongz: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hmm. So many singers we don't know these days.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by tealaw(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
that's what happens when you decide to take your housemaid to Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by Gabrieldebare: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kolombz:
Why are her boobs repelling themselves like like poles?
See how one has deviated to the east and the other one has deviated to the west.Who can help with formula to calculate the force of repulsion between those fallen heroes she calls a breast? grin
P^1-p(f1-f2)=f
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by Shampoo77: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
She be mammy water, just look satin she rub for her eyes to seduce me.
Tjiaz:
She resemble witch.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
She is Tall!
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by stevecantrell: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
good bodies...

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by SimonMagau: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by akinszz: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Let me cover your bureast undecided

Please forward this picture to her

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by kyaagbanairaland(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
imoleoluwa393:
girl has a good Body..
Virus spotted. Do not download. I repeat, do not download.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by Danizzy: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
shadelek:

f = q1*q2/4π£d^2
Where q= charges
π=22/
d= distance between d two charges
£= 8.854 * 10^-12

Good luck
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by fine4life: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kolombz:
Why are her boobs repelling themselves like like poles?
See how one has deviated to the east and the other one has deviated to the west.Who can help with formula to calculate the force of repulsion between those fallen heroes she calls a breast? grin
I read somewhere on how to distinguish real and surgery boobs is that if it's real, it's closer and if it's surgery, it stays apart each other. I don't know how true sha �
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by FisifunKododada: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu (the God of all Igbos living and dead): " 99 % of Igbo women are prostitutes."
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by haykes(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
All I see is dirty n black rag
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by Olushola2017(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ready to use Satanic Weapon of Marital Destruction
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit by meobizy(f): 3:28am On Sep 15, 2018
When the face is not it she tries to attract males using the body. My problem is the body is also below average.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Ebuka's Outfit For The First Eviction Night Of BBNaija 2019 / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.