Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c (13692 Views)

My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Yomzzyblog: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Nina has spoken about her friendship with Cee-C and how it all happened this comes after a fan asked her, How did she and Cee-C become close.

Read below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-nina-friendship-ceec.html

1 Like

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Yomzzyblog: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Two gold diggers....
One is ill mannered...
The other is dumb...
Although they are both more popular than me, but it doesn't change the fact stated above.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by orobs93(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
I don't blame Nina and bobisrosku and their likes I blame the low lives rushing them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by kushercain: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Joke of the motherfucking day

1 Like

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Poverty kill NINA there

4 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by phizzy911(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Dumb girl undecided

7 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Shortyy(f): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol Nina, real? Please don't make mockery of the real hard working people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Richdad50(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Dear Fellow Men,
Don't let satan use the media to fool you over @Nina and @ Ceece. Being sexy is not a compliment. Being sexy has no bearing on beauty, brains or character. It just means that you look suitable for sexual intercourse. God did not create women to be sexy. God created women to be lovely which none of these two posseses.

Enjoy Your Morning

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by skinnyzsam(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Display of foolishness cool
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Omaticaya225(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
True talk �

2 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Imortal001: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
KO
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by jidxin(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
eezeribe:
Two gold diggers....
One is ill mannered...
The other is dumb...
Although they are both more popular than me, but it doesn't change the fact stated above.
hahaha
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by omoadeleye(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2018
sad sadThe real thing in them is being a loser, LOSERS tongue

3 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by godfatherx: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Nina deserves all she's getting at the moment. KARMA

6 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Tamarapetty(f): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2018
I sha know it's not nina that wrote this.

9 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by stuffs4me(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Nina the dumbest olosho ever

What is real in Olosho Nina and demented cee-c. These two have got to be the fakest humans on the planet

9 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by BadiratT: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2018
two oloshos

1 Like

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by akeentech(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2018
Hmmmm! Good for them

1 Like

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Agozie48: 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
eezeribe:
Two gold diggers....
One is ill mannered...
The other is dumb...

at least they are more richer and more successful than a stricken poor rat like you

9 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by papalsbuIl: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
i just dey crush ceecc
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by HolyClement001(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2018
they deserve some accolades
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by amazon14: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2018
eezeribe:
Two gold diggers....
One is ill mannered...
The other is dumb...

U get any gold wey them dig?

Poor man like u

6 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by aystunt: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Agozie48:

at least they are more richer and more successful than a stricken poor rat like you
It does not change the obvious he stated...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2018
eezeribe:
Two gold diggers....
One is ill mannered...
The other is dumb...
If your mouth no put u for trouble they u have a very big God.
Hahahab!
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Shitface(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Agozie48:

WHAT IS SUCCESSFUL ABOUT THEM??

U have a very very narrow mind

13 Likes

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by moscobabs(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Miracle is not real again?

bleeped and dump

1 Like

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by Nathdoug(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2018
After being fvcked and dump
She's now going around making forceful friends

1 Like

Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by DBossNG(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2018
Well done

Click on my signature, follow the instructions and get free MTN data
Re: 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c by duduade: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro And Harry B Dance In The Spirit Of Christmas / Rosaline Meurer Supports Inter House Sport Of Chrisland School / Bisi Alimi And Husband, Anthony Davis Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.