Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters (26087 Views)

Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond / Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by oshe11: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Same way they killed Shekau right?
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by chiagozien(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2018
vedaxcool:

Under Nnamdi Cownu beloved Jonathan led administration... you mean.
lifeless reply from apc zoo zoneb
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by vedaxcool(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:
lifeless reply from apc zoo zoneb

Incoherent reply from a lifeless cownu shoe unrine drinking zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by blank(f): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2018
I thought Boko Haram had been defeated? Who are all these people again?
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by candygist: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:
The military in recent times have started churning out propaganda in favour of their most cherished PMB grin cheesy grin

All of a sudden, the military is winning because of election... cheesy cheesy cheesy

We all know you don't like goodness. Take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by GavelSlam: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:
The military in recent times have started churning out propaganda in favour of their most cherished PMB grin cheesy grin

All of a sudden, the military is winning because of election... cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are indeed winning.

Or are you heading of Boko Haram activities in Adamawa, Yobe and even Abuja as before?

If they lose the first place that must be overtaken is your household.
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Sterope(f): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
That is because Boko Haram cannot be defeated in the literal meaning of the word 'defeated'. They are basically unknown, how do you defeat the unknown? At most, we cripple their activities.

blank:
I thought Boko Haram had been defeated? Who are all these people again?
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by itswell1: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:

This story is not a propaganda but very TRUE.

My younger brother is in the military and confirmed this because he operates and on ground in this region

Mr President MUST ensure the The military generals are in the battle front inside the bush with the rank and files and Junior officer's.
Mr President must not allow the general's to be in Abuja or in the barracks.

GEJ allowed those general's during his era to destroyed the morale of the military men by allowing massive corruption in the military perpetrated by this general's and thier acolytes.

Sai baba till 2023. No shaking!!
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by excomarow(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Nukilia:

It's also happened in Jonathan's regime
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by sayisayi(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2018
All hail the Sarkin of Borno
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Legendkid: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin what a great loss to PDP, IPoB juwus rejected by Israel, wailing zombies and other vile creatures

A typical Islamic hatred packed filled comment.
What has Israel and jews got to do with this?

Kids won't delete this hate speech, but will delete mine
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by DaFlash: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
This is not looking good
Because they will replace him with a more terrible and brutal Commander according to the fighters demand.
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2018
Go and fight boko haram.
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Legendkid:

A typical Islamic hatred packed filled comment.
What has Israel and jews got to do with this?

Kids won't delete this hate speech, but will delete mine
[/s]

Nairaland illiterate be gone
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
grin
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Igboho100: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari's Government and lies!!! This is just a propaganda to support the lie that the government paid nothing for the release of the Dapchi girls.
A particular paragraph in the news talks about how Mamman Nur's foot soldiers were annoyed by the "unconditional release of over 100 girls"....
Dear Buhari,Nigerians want Boko haram defeated for real,not through lies and propaganda...too many innocent lives have been lost already.Nigerians are wiser than this.
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin what a great loss to PDP, IPoB juwus rejected by Israel, wailing zombies and other vile creatures
look how you're disgracing yourself here. I'm so ashamed of you
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by grammys: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2018
APC govt has turned Osun people to beggars –AD candidate

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4671/apc-govt-has-turned-osun-people-to-beggars-ad-candidate#latest

The governorship candidate of the Alliance for Democracy in Osun State, Mr Olugbenga Akintola, has said that civil servants, pensioners and other categories of people in the stage have been turned to beggars because of the policy of the present government.

Akintola said this in his acceptance speech at the beginning of his campaign in Osogbo on Thursday.

The governorship candidate said workers and pensioners were subjected to suffering for 34 months because of irregular payment of salaries and modulated salaries introduced by the Governor Rauf Aregbesola-led All Progressives Congress government.

Akintola said although the situation in the state was very bad, he was ready to rebuild the state into a prosperous state if voted into power.

He said the state needed to be rebuilt, stressing that his administration would make the people its focus of development in order to develop them and make their lives meaningful.

He said, “I accept the flag of our party at a moment when 4.2 million Osun people are in a battle of day-to-day survival. I accept the flag of our party when the debt of Osun State is more than N200bn. I accept the flag of our party when our hard-working citizens have been turned to beggars because of 34 months’ half salaries.

“I, therefore, stand here today humbled by the privilege given to me to bring atunse (rebuilding) to the repressive and oppressive conditions of Osun people. Whatever is good does not require to be rebuilt, my people, we need to rebuild Osun by putting people at the centre of development. Our rebuilding agenda puts Osun people at the centre of economic development and human capital investment.”

One of the leaders of the AD, Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa, said the administration of Aregbesola had inflicted so much pain and suffering on the people in the last eight years.

He called on the people of the state to stop the alleged transference of their collective wealth to Lagos by voting the AD candidate, who he said would revive the economy.

Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Witnes: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Offpoint:
Can anyone explain to me what course these Boko Haram of a "thing* fighting for?
Are they against Western Education or religion domination?

If former is the quest- every weapon used in their quest is the product of western education...

and if later is the quest, then it's laughable.

I'm just curious
Like u pass 2ru my mind. It amazes how they insults d whites and western education yet they uses same whites weapons to fight, it makes no sense that's why I look at them as cursed descendants from hell fire.
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Olatunji1929: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Nig armies are wonderful you kill many and neutralized 7 but you recovered just 4 ak47 those you killed fought with fulani stick i think
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by kabillionaire(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2018
Nbote:
Maybe dey didn't get their own share of d Presidency's settlements

Exactly!
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by Offpoint: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Witnes:

Like u pass 2ru my mind. It amazes how they insults d whites and western education yet they uses same whites weapons to fight, it makes no sense that's why I look at them as cursed descendants from hell fire.
I see them as bunch of delusional fellows who need mental evaluation, cuz of the honest truth they don't know what they're fighting for, they have no quest or course...
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by ponti93(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
I have one question doesn't our military have an undercover unit or spies... Who can infiltrate this organization...
Re: Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters by QDubz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Total bull poop

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna / Election: INEC Failed Nigerians, Aggrieved Parties Should Go To Court –gumi / Senators’ Allowances Nine Times Higher Than Basic Pay....punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.