Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Draagu Pays You For Any Kind Of Photos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Draagu Pays You For Any Kind Of Photos (584 Views)

The App That Pays You When You Send Money,recharge Airtime,pay Bills / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Draagu Pays You For Any Kind Of Photos by winkmart: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Submit any Picture on Draagu and Get Paid [₦800] per picture

Remember, it's any type of photo ranging from cars, landscape, beautiful garden, models, food etc.

Download draagu app for FREE from playstore by clicking the link below

https://trk.ng/lOKaFQ

Re: Draagu Pays You For Any Kind Of Photos by frankdudus(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Good day,

Please I'm having issue with the payment method, I'm supposed to receive 2.00 Euro through PayPal but PayPal can't add my bank card.. How can I change the payment method to bank transfer.. Please

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Opportunity To Invest Small And Earn Huge Returns In My Claire Software Co / I Trade All Type Of Giftcard Fast And Reliable / The Two Major Digital Currency, Which Is Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.