Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor (499 Views)

Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding / 30bg Fans Angrily Blast Davido For Dancing With Angel Instead Of Releasing Hits / Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy (2) (3) (4)

Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor by Olawaleyy036(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2018
NOLLYWOOD ACTOR OF THE YORUBA GENRE, YOMI GOLD, HAS CALLED OUT THE PUBLISHERS OF CITY PEOPLE MAGAZINE FOR NOMINATING HIM IN THE CATEGORY OF THE MOST PROMISING ACTOR OF THE YEAR IN THE 2018 EDITION OF THE AWARDS.

The actor who took to his Instagram page to show his dissatisfaction about the de-repping of his personality and class, mentioned that he had been known even before the magazine came into existence.

He wrote:

Am glad I have people who can talk to me… I don’t take people for granted in the area of my job.. I have come a long way.. I won’t have anybody to tell me my own story. I know where I belong. City people must take my name down. Thank you.

A check on the website of City People Magazine indicates that the category has been edited and Yomi Gold has been removed form the list.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/yomi-gold-angrily-blast-magazine-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor by chris20000: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Maybe you are not as big as you actually think.

Re: Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor by BoboKush(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor by medexico(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
They are helping your life you dey vex
Re: Yomi Gold Angrily Blast Magazine For Nominating Him As A Promising Actor by mrjaydee(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Upcoming actor..u never blow finish

Sexy And Sporty: Young Lady's Football Skills Going Viral. / Nikelloblog Reaction To Wizkid Fever Video / Check Out Davido's Daughter Imade In Her Halloween Look

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9