Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Corps Member Opens Up On Why He Is Happy To Hear About His Father's Death. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Opens Up On Why He Is Happy To Hear About His Father's Death. (449 Views)

Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / 26-year-old Corps Member Reveals Why He Rejoiced About His Father's Death / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Opens Up On Why He Is Happy To Hear About His Father's Death. by DailyNaijaDO: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2018
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC serving has explained why he was happy with the news of his father's death that he took to Facebook to celebrate openly.

The corps member who is currently serving in Abuja hit the headlines last week after he shared the post on Facebook with a caption that read: "Friday is for CDS, Abjcopppa... and finally the great devil died last night. RIP my useless father, just so happy we all saw your death. This is GOODNEWS."

The young man identified simply as Victor M Bills, who later deleted this post due to the appeals of his friends, opened up on why he thought the passing a
way of his dad was good news and the reason about his obvious happiness at his father’s death...continue...

https://www.dailynaija.com/post/rip-my-useless-father-corps-member-opens-up-on-why-he-is-happy-to-hear-about-his-fathers-death-photo.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corpers! Don't Waste Your Alawee! Join My Importation Group! / Inability To Choose State / Zamfara To Pay Special Allowance To Corps Members Serving In Rural Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.