Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel (19961 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by efficiencie(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Humblechuks002:
I thought MFM is a holiness Church, did the Bible you read and preach support suing someone to cut for saying all manner of things against you falsely.

Instead the Bible says that we should rejoice and be exceeding glad for great Is our reward in heaven.

No man was not persecuted here and neither were a group of people persecuted here...the character of the church has been attacked and silence could easily mean acceptance! Persecution for the name of Christ is to be accepted with joy but assassination of the character of the church is an open attack on the church's credibility and this would bring shame to the name of Christ...and I wonder if you can rejoice and be exceedingly glad if someone from nowhere and for no real reason embellishes your face with a resonating slap that shakes you to the marrow! We need to stop quoting the Bible hypocritically!

4 Likes

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
500m is even small why publish false stories against a man of God. Dr olukoya should increase it to 500billion and it should be paid in pounds sterling. undecided

can you proof he is a man of God?
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by paxonel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
wristbangle:

How long will these newspaper post rubbish about men of God? Not that I support the act but it's best he took legal action.
what is the content of the rubbish they wrote anyway
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by lalaray: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
500m is even small why publish false stories against a man of God. Dr olukoya should increase it to 500billion and it should be paid in pounds sterling. undecided
Overzealous member. Is that Jesus would have done? Is that what he said we should do?
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by orisa37: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sisijetue:
I thought vengeance belongs to God

God can instruct MFM to sue and discern the Court to judge the Case.

1 Like

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Sisijetue(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
orisa37:

God can instruct MFM to sue and discern the Court to judge the Case.

Same way Jesus sued the Pharisees and the saducees
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by macson55: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
What exactly was the publication?
Is it not like true story considering how angry the GO is?
Is it the same story from Sahara too.? Am just wondering.
Because simple psychology has proven that when someone reacts with sudden seriousness over an allegation, it finally turns out to be true.
In this case I am suspecting guilt due to financial compensation being demanded by the church and various court cases.

1 Like

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
What caused the problem
it's hazard o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Fitbillionairep: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Peckygirl:
You have the effrontery to call the man of God useless "May that which you have said with your mouth be your portion and your generation in Jesus mighty name.

The bible says I will bless who so ever that blesses and curse who so ever that curses, Since you have decided to curse the man of God, may that be your portion 100 fold.
thunder fire you, fire that yahoo man of god, fire the fucking jesus and fire your mama, fire your papa, fire ever thing that gives you joy. you will loose everything that gives you happiness before end of this year. for making this comment , you will die painfully after loosing everythingthat gives you happiness
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by orisa37: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sisijetue:

Same way Jesus sued the Pharisees and the saducees

Jesus was God on Earth so He sued The Pharisees and The Saducees directly. God is our Instructor, Director and Discernment
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Dawinlove(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
which persecution oyedepo no see but one thing I have learnt from him, he does not mind it all...he keeps silent and achieve more
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Whatever the people are saying here have no religious or legal basis that can bring out the truth of the matter. Millions of people (according to Newspaper coverage) are interested in knowing the truth about the said publications. Only legal tussle will enable Thisday Newspaper & Sahara Reporters present the facts & sources of the said published information. People are interested in knowing the details.

Also, MFM will now tell the whole world about their own side of the story.

Apostle Paul only said believers should not take grievances between themselves to public court headed by unbelievers but settle it within the faith.

The legal case is well supported. Whatever is said here cannot make MFM withdraw the case. Sahara & This day should meet MFM at the Court, the Bible says 'the righteous is as bold as a lion'. They should be excited being at the Court

3 Likes

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Uwaiwe: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Millions of libellous publications against Prophet T.B Joshua, who did he sue? Let Love leads....Prophet TB Joshua, great man of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uwaiwe:
Millions of libellous publications against Prophet T.B Joshua, who did he sue? Let Love leads....Prophet TB Joshua, great man of God.

Synagogue of all nations also have cases at the Court. The Legal department handles it.

2 Likes

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
davodyguy:
You'll get court summons soon for name defamation

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Thunday1005(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
It is 500 billion not million

1 Like

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Martinez19(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dr. Olukoya is just fooling himself. Being a god of man man of god doesn't mean people's freedom of speech must stop where your feelings beginning. OLEkoya.

2 Likes

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
1 naira, u nor go see. Useless God of men

1 Like

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by enilove(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Dr. Olukoya is just fooling himself. Being a god of man man of god doesn't mean people's freedom of speech must stop where your feelings beginning. OLEkoya.

Freedom of speach does not give you freedom to damage another's reputations.

1 Like

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Martinez19(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
enilove:

Freedom of speach does not give you freedom to damage another's reputations.
Yes it does. It is left for the listners to demand evidence and proof. Imagine if native doctors sued Olukoya for bad mouthing them and their deities as powerless and demonic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by enilove(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Yes it does. It is left for the listners to demand evidence and proof. Imagine if native doctors sued Olukoya for bad mouthing them and their deities as powerless and demonic.

What your reply means is that no court should welcome cases relating to slanderous statements . Am I right ?
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by Martinez19(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
enilove:

What your reply means is that no court should welcome cases relating to slanderous statements . Am I right ?
Any case is welcomed in the court of law. As I have said, there is freedom to speech and the listners and judge should ask for evidence.
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by CioAngels(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sisijetue:
I thought vengeance belongs to God
I wonder o.
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by lakesider(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
pastor has problem , he goes to court .. you have problem , pastor tells you to fast and pray .. you get sense

2 Likes

Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by tegaever: 4:39am On Sep 15, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

na 500billion dey there ma, not 500million like you think. so there's no need for increment again.
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2018
InansBobo:
500bn
For what exactly? undecided
Maybe for losing N500b or half a trillion worth of tithe because of the publication.
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2018
buchibrand:
You can insult a God or a man of God and go free with it, but publication against the church is unacceptable.

Pastor E.A Adeboye once said "if you touch my wife I will kill you" he went ahead to explain how he will achieve, which he said was to hand the fellow over to God; but what was the response of the enemies of the church? "A murderer is a murderer whether physical or spiritual" Now the same set of people are still the ones saying "I thought vengeance is of the Lord?"

Maybe Jesus would have gone to pray instead of instant action in the synagogue �������

But publication against TB Joshua, native doctors is acceptable
Re: MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel by ariyike87(f): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
MachoMontana:
Why Africa so damn hung up on religion tho?? angry shocked
May God deliver us Africans from the bondage of doctrines...

I got a notification that you emailed me, I can't read my mails due to unknown reason. You can email me via adebimpeibukun22@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / Interview With Sinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.