Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Need Help In Building The SEO Of My New Website (gistmack) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help In Building The SEO Of My New Website (gistmack) (276 Views)

Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / Embrace The Internet, Web Technology And SEO Of Today / 5 Ways To Improve SEO Of A Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Building The SEO Of My New Website (gistmack) by gistmackdotnet(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Hi nairalanders, i am gistmack, CEO gistmackdotnet. please can any one give me a suggestion, advice, trick or whatever atall to do so as to improve my SEO ranking and then to drive traffic to my blog.
your advice is highly welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Building The SEO Of My New Website (gistmack) by TopYouGo: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
gistmackdotnet:
Hi nairalanders, i am gistmack, CEO gistmackdotnet. please can any one give me a suggestion, advice, trick or whatever atall to do so as to improve my SEO ranking and then to drive traffic to my blog.
your advice is highly welcomed.

Quick ways to improve the SEO of your blog.

* Do keyword research before you start writing
* Optimise your posts with keywords
* Build links to the blogs from quality websites with high Domain Authority

Check our signature and contact us if you need help.
Re: Need Help In Building The SEO Of My New Website (gistmack) by bedfordng(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
like someone had already said. do keyword research. there is no 2 ways about it
Re: Need Help In Building The SEO Of My New Website (gistmack) by mcqwerty(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
I can train you on the basics of Blog SEO so that you can stay in charge of your own search visibility. If you feel you are up for this, send me an email or visit my website and request a quote.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Opportunity. Get Your Mini Importation Package Now +hot Selling Products / Buy/sell Websites In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.