Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (89241 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Propose on Twitter, get married on Instagram, divorce on Facebook, sell your kids on eBay.

1 Like

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by ilevic(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lucasinho:
angry

You are ready bah? Wait when He will kick you out after 3 Month. Potential Baby Mama+

Bad belle
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by opribo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
When you are planning a life changing event keep it to yourself and away from social media else the bad belle people wont let it materislise. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Icon79(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's a FAKE marriage .... when you start proposing to your girlfriend on the worldwide web, even though the same woman lives in the house with you!

O pari
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Lovelife433(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
doctorkush:
chiomaa my ex girlfriend
u like beter tin idiot
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by kernel001: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyfr:
Davido is showing signs of someone who’s love towards her would soon fade away.. most lover boys can confess they’ve been through this phase with some girls.. and right now the girls are busy swearing up and down on WhatsApp status roll.. posting self determination am quotes and all that.. grin

Chioma has to be careful.. never put your eggs in one basket

What else will Davido want from her after having sex, if not love. Please allow them.
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyfr:
Davido is showing signs of someone who’s love towards her would soon fade away.. most lover boys can confess they’ve been through this phase with some girls.. and right now the girls are busy swearing up and down on WhatsApp status roll.. posting self determination am quotes and all that.. grin

Lolcheesy... Nigerians!
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by kernel001: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
omamush:
two confused people

You're too confused to know those that are confused.
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by omooba969(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
talk2saintify:
Davido has officially gone MAD!!

Thanks to CHIOMA

IGBOAMAKA!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lolcheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Lionofdjungle: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why won't she be ready when she knows that Davido has money. Is that not what women are looking for?
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by omooba969(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
omamush:
two confused people

Bad bellegrin, I bet u wish you were chioma. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by omooba969(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Airforce1:
Davido , our inlaw

Land grabbers. cool
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by omooba969(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ebios:
Mmmm....
As if we care...
Oya marry and stop disturbing us with ur news....
pls tell chioma to finish her school oh

Lol cheesy na so! cheesy
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lovelife433:
u like beter tin idiot
your grandpa. omo ale jati jati
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Boyooosa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
dynicks:
shut up!!...can't u be positively minded for once?
Hey don't be hard on him, he is....
A sadist.

1 Like

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by MYHUBBY: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
David the real Yoruba demon. framed them with their emotional nature then tear that ass up

if David no marry this girl, make the person wey go marry her no dey Nigeria o, that shame go dey too much

I never chop up but still I can't settle for less. my body& soul forbid over used toy
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Zirah: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyfr:

Exactly. What he feels for her is infatuation. Love isn't loud, doesn't show-off or brag. It is rather peaceful. Calm. And gives a sense of maturity.
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Newboss(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Let's assume they finally get married, few years later, this same girl will advise other girls like...

"Marriage isn't everything" just like Annie dibia

Useless asshole!
But is marriage everything? angry
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by wink2015(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
IS DAVIDO NOT IN NATIONAL SERVICE?

Why still talk about marriage?

Finish your NYSC programme and join the long queue of the unemployed graduate!
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Newboss(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Antipob777:
Very ugly, shapeless and a bastardized igbo girl.

She is just after the money. This Chioma is an illiteracy, no wonder she can't even spoke a good English.

Nonsense
"is an illiteracy " angry
"spoke a good English " angry

angry

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by condomuser: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
If you spend more than 24 hours naked with a woman under the same room, she is already your wife.

1 Like

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Chronicgenius: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
d babalawo wey do dis juju na pro
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
How is he coping with her body odour
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
He should mind his use of words now that he's planing to be a father.
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by jeff1607(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
why do I feel that this Davido and chioma stuff is staged just to keep him trending and she might just be getting paid for her time and fulfilling all the stuff signed on paper
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Premiumwriter: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
I write unique articles and blog posts. Check my signature
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Triangles1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
This topic is getting boring... Is there no another one
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Mankosi: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Exponental:
Una don marry teytey. Na certificate una neva get.
lol
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Obienesarah: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lucasinho:
angry

You are ready bah? Wait when He will kick you out after 3 Month. Potential Baby Mama+

my fear too.
Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
doctorkush:
chiomaa my ex girlfriend

Re: Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Airforce1:
Davido , our inlaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.