Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ex-manchester City And QPR Defender Onuoha Joins MLS Side Real Salt Lake - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-manchester City And QPR Defender Onuoha Joins MLS Side Real Salt Lake (232 Views)

Ex-Manchester United Star Declared Bankrupt 1 Year After Divorce / David Beckham Statue Unveiled By MLS Side, LA Galaxy In Los Angeles (photos) / Top Chelsea Player Agree Deal With Spanish Side, Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-manchester City And QPR Defender Onuoha Joins MLS Side Real Salt Lake by Infonews2: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2018
The Anglo-Nigerian has left England for life in the American top-flight after agreeing a deal with the Claret and Cobalt
Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha has joined Major League Soccer side Real Salt Lake as a free agent after signing a year contract with an option of extending the deal.
The 31-year-old departed English Championship side Queens Park Rangers in April following the expiry of his contract at the end of the 2017-18 season, thus, bringing to an end his six-and-a-half-year stay at the Loftus Road Stadium.
Onuoha started his career with City youth academy before he progressed to the first team and left for QPR in 2012.
The defender revealed that the desire for a new challenge motivated him to sign for the Claret and Cobalt.
"I have always been someone that wanted to go an experience something a bit different," Onuoha
"I spoke to a few Championship clubs quite close to here [his home in Manchester], one in the Premier League, but it didn't quite feel right and I didn't want to retire thinking 'I wish I had done this'."
Onuoha could make his debut for Real Salt Lake when they clash with Minnesota United on Sunday at Rio Tinto Stadium.

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4682/ex-manchester-city-and-qpr-defender-onuoha-joins-mls-side-real-salt-lake#latest

(1) (Reply)

Https://livedolphins.org/ / PSG And Barcelona Are Interested In N'golo Kante..(read) / OFFICIAL: Busquets Signed A New Five-year Deal Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.