Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia (32771 Views)

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / 32 SARS Operatives In Detention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by BruncleZuma: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Newboss:
Abeg, what is the name of this cartoon? angry

That's Rolf from Ed, Edd and Eddy
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Jackipapa: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
ylaa:
$3m while in detention! OMG! I wonder what he would have done if he were not in detention. Hmmmmm
Anyway, proud to be a Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by totem1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
no be by tribalism o. These guys are making things difficult for us Nigerians.. It's a shame undecided
Ekez:
Afonja and internet fruad are like buhari and incompetency.
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Naija2mumu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rexnegro:

that's it , lack of contentment. bro as far am concerned my daily needs , money to help families and friends, poor people, churches and humanitarian is all I wish for. not money that I won't be proud of . u think if I want do yahoo I no fit ? but I chose not to cos I want to be walking free during the day talkless at night. once again my freedom is key .
fact bro
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Lovelife433(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
chris20000:
Some people are trying to put things right in this contry while some are busy tarnishing the image of this country. What am I even saying.

Does this country still have an image to be tarnished sef.
na u sabi oponu
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Hoodbilonia: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
3m $ multiply by 370.

hai must make dis money
street whr u dey o.
e nor work for u
nor mean say e nor go work for me.
mai maye whr u be dey o
whr u dey o.
i wan chop dis money
phone dey ring
na steady alert o
anyhow e be mai money don come o.
oluwa bless me with mayes and money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Baroba(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na so dey full UK prison, I was told by a Nigerian security guard, na there language be the second most popular after English...
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by mywells: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria would save the world
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Mandyoluchi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adonis grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
ylaa:
$3m while in detention! OMG! I wonder what he would have done if he were not in detention. Hmmmmm
Ogun kill you there
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by teemac01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
THIS IS ONE OF THEM...
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Dareal90s(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
I was disappointed, it used d to be our Igbo brothers. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
FBIL:
I traveled overseas, struggled with unkempt jobs since my Nigerian first degree was considered ''worthless'', raised money to see myself through PhD. I never duped oyinbo or anyone. Under snow, rain and sun, I resisted drugs peddling as guys were bringing them for hauling. I managed to get a company registered after my proposal was seen as useful to their micro-economy. Today, I'm a silent ''big boy''. You might say ''because I'm from the East but you can emulate me because till today I travel freely to and back to Naija. Your wealth is in your brain and attitude! Stop disgracing Nigeria! Our passport is almost useless to foreigners, just as our degrees are. Avoid drugs and yahoo-yahoo. The brain has everything you need.
I respect your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
idonhammer:
Correct guys wey sabi....The only good thing about money is more money.
I respect your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by buzzys(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Bryanwk(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
He should how to use a VPN and hide his real IP address
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Joshrob(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
ylaa:

He might not be able to make such amount if he's at home because distractions and other things won't allow him concentrate but in prison he doesn't do anything rather than eat,take his bath and work(scam)..
He got alll the time...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by idonhammer: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=FOWOSHERE01 post=71200754]thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Japsylee: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Afonja!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
eosigwe:
lol... can you make $3M in one year
.. Not even in his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bryanwk:
He should how to use a VPN and hide his real IP address

Using a VPN to attempt to hide from detection by Western authorities is a waste of time. Dem go locate your coordinates wella.
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by Emanodimo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
chris20000:
Some people are trying to put things right in this contry while some are busy tarnishing the image of this country. What am I even saying.

Does this country still have an image to be tarnished sef.

The country has no image. If it does, young minds would not condemn themselves to study, visit or get married to foreigners like the Edos with every means necessary.

The environment also prevail on take it or leave it.
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by ylaa(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
ogun! Nonsense, Check me out, am above destruction. Am a daughter of the most High, connected to an Indestructible covenant. Shame on you n ur ogun.

quote author=Amakavula post=71198073] Ogun kill you there[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia by ylaa(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thanks Josh

quote author=Joshrob post=71202263]

He might not be able to make such amount if he's at home because distractions and other things won't allow him concentrate but in prison he doesn't do anything rather than eat,take his bath and work(scam)..
He got alll the time...
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic) / Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.