Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Have Not Gotten Any MC Job Since I Started Free The Sheeple Movement-daddy Fre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Gotten Any MC Job Since I Started Free The Sheeple Movement-daddy Fre (338 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Rema: Since I Got This Fame, It’s Been So Hard To Love Again / Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Gotten Any MC Job Since I Started Free The Sheeple Movement-daddy Fre by shemzy99(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Popular online preacher, Daddy Freeze has come out to disclose that he has not been getting jobs to master ceremonies since he started ‘Free The Sheeple’ movement and his campaign against paying tithes.

He further disclosed that some people have gone as far as trying to get me sacked from work so I can be without much of a crown and frozen.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/i-have-not-gotten-any-mc-job-since-i-started-free-the-sheeple-movement-daddy-freeze/
Re: I Have Not Gotten Any MC Job Since I Started Free The Sheeple Movement-daddy Fre by donbachi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Wrath of God...a child that goes peeping the unclothedness of a bathing mother,must surely get knocked on the head.
Re: I Have Not Gotten Any MC Job Since I Started Free The Sheeple Movement-daddy Fre by Awaitingkopa(f): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Serves you well Mr sheepee. Thunder is the next thing to descend on u.
Divorce his wife to impregnate another man wife undecided
Re: I Have Not Gotten Any MC Job Since I Started Free The Sheeple Movement-daddy Fre by Unlimited22: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Serves you well Mr sheepee. Thunder is the next thing to descend on u.
Divorce his wife to impregnate another man wife undecided
E never see anything yet.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Story Of How Basketmouth Was His Unexpected Ray Of Sunshine Durin / Mac Miller's Parent Net Worth Increased As A Result Of Their Son's death / “let’s Get Married” – Davido Tell Chioma (see Chioma’s Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.