Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status (2357 Views)

My Personal Statement On My Nysc Status As A Serving Minister / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
I think the resignation of Kemi is good but it is the tip of the iceberg
The following people did not serve NYSC and whilst there is no allegation of forgery against them ,not serving on its own is a criminal offence
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Femi Gbajamiala
Pat Utomi
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
Ben MurrayBruce
More names to come.
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by Righteousness89(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Not serving is not a crime...
There are Exemptions given on various basis....

Forging a Certificate is CRIMINAL...

Do not Shift the Post!!

8 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
Not serving is not a crime...
There are Exemptions given on various basis....

Forging a Certificate is CRIMINAL...

Do not Shift the Post!!
You need English lessons. Who is talking about exemptions.?
If you do not have an exemption then it is a CRIME

Tell us from your list of so called various reasons which of the people I mentioned that they apply to. For eligible civilians there is no ground for exemption .
In other words if you are exempt you aren't eligible
Those who graduated after the age of 30 or serving in some security organizations aren't eligible

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by Righteousness89(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
0monnak0da:

Tell us from your list of so called various reasons which of the people I mentioned that they apply to. For eligible civilians there is no ground for exemption .
Those who graduated after the age of 30 or serving in some security organizations aren't eligible
Wat Records do u hv that shows they didn't have or they didn't serve??
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
Wat Records do u hv that shows they didn't have or they didn't serve??
Na mp3 I get
Their CVs are in the public domain
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by osscarr(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tinubu go school?

Oh; I remember
He obtained university of Toronto certificate from oluwole
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Many people who studied abroad never served and this is evident from their CVs
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 4:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Pat Utomi wants to be governor so we have a right to ask when and where he served
Tinubu wants to be president and the same applies to him
Gbajamiala is already a legislator and again we should question his NYSC status
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2018
osscarr:
Tinubu go school?

Oh; I remember

He didn't go to school yet worked with one of the best oil multinationals in the world. Keep showing your stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2018
schoolboij:

He didn't go to school yet worked with one of the best oil multinationals in the world. Keep showing your stupidity.
Wetin bring stupidity for this matter. Let us learn to respect each other.

Was Gani Fawehinmi stupid when he took Tinubu to court .?

That we have a different perspetive is no justification for grtuitous insults and the fact tht one is online shou hange nothing.

Iff you see him face to face would you be so eager to us the word STUPID
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by mobaking: 5:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Abeg,na which establishment Bukola Saraki do him NYSC?
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by richidinho(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2018
0monnak0da:

oga the bone of contention is that she claimed to have grauated at the age of 22 and got an exemption certificate immediately after graduation, but that is not possible since NYSC cannot issue an exemption certificate unless a person is 30+
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by LibertyRep: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Over to Abdualaziz, the Premium Times crime burster
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2018
0monnak0da:
Wetin bring stupidity for this matter. Let us learn to respect each other.

Was Gani Fawehinmi stupid when he took Tinubu to court .?

That we have a different perspetive is no justification for grtuitous insults and the fact tht one is online shou hange nothing.

Iff you see him face to face would you be so eager to us the word STUPID

I don't remember quoting you. Anyway, you guys are good at rubbishing people better than you on the internet but can't take the heat.

By the way, taking someone to court for discrepancies in his certificate is different from not going to school at all. The guy I quoted said Tinubu did not go to school.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2018
schoolboij:

I don't remember quoting you. Anyway, you guys are good at rubbishing people better than you on the internet but can't take the heat.

By the way, taking someone to court for discrepancies in his certificate is different from not going to school at all. The guy I quoted said Tinubu did not go to school.
I Started the thread and I am keen to keep it clean. If you cannot contribute in a civil way or have nothing sensible to add why not be silent?

Whether you are better than anyone or not is your own personal psychological problem. Are you Tinubu? Is he your father. I am sure if anyone said to Tinubu that he did not go to school he would not respond by saying the speaker is stupid. That is not how people who profitted from schooling act
Invariably the one calling others stupid is the expert in stupidity

He did not say Tinubu did not go to school That is not true so maybe you need to go bak to whatever school you went to so you can comprehend better

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
richidinho:

oga the bone of contention is that she claimed to have grauated at the age of 22 and got an exemption certificate immediately after graduation, but that is not possible since NYSC cannot issue an exemption certificate unless a person is 30+

Please do not just interject yourself midway into a conversation which does not involve you to start talking nonsense.
I did not start this thread to talk about Kemi so I do not see how that is a bone of contention on this particular thread.

With regards to Kemi you are telling a lie.
According to you she claime to have a certificate immediately after graduation which would be in 1990?

Have you seen the exemption certificate?
When and where did she make this claim you are now alleging?
What is the date on the certificate she presented?
What is the name of the person who purportedly signed it?
All of that has been discussed on the 1 million Kemi Adeosun threads on Nairaland so you can go to any of them.
I do not like it when people quote me with unntelligent remarks

My concern is with
Tinubu
Gbajamiala
Ben Murray-Bruce
and Pat Utomi

because they either hold or are aiming to hold positions for which NYSC clearance is required and I want to put that question into public consciousness

When and where did these 4 people graduate from university? How old were they and were they eligible to serve? Did they actually serve? When and where?

Also in the process of doing so we can weed out the hundreds of others who hold one office or the other without doing the service

We need a thorough look at the Senate,House of Reps civil service etc
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tinubu
Gbajamiala
Ben Murray-Bruce
and Pat Utomi

These are those of immediate public concern

Did they serve in NYSC
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
0monnak0da:
I Started the thread and I am keen to keep it clean. If you cannot contribute in a civil way or have nothing sensible to add why not be silent?

Whether you are better than anyone or not is your own personal psychological problem. Are you Tinubu? Is he your father. I am sure if anyone said to Tinubu that he did not go to school he would not respond by saying the speaker is stupid. That is not how people who profitted from schooling act
Invariably the one calling others stupid is the expert in stupidity

He did not say Tinubu did not go to school That is not true so maybe you need to go bak to whatever school you went to so you can comprehend better

Now I know you are just a dunce like the guy I corrected. Now Bleep off my mention you Arrow!
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
schoolboij:

Now I know my father is just a dunce like the guy I corrected and my mother is a dirty twaat!
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
0monnak0da:
Tinubu
Gbajamiala
Ben Murray-Bruce
and Pat Utomi

Did they serve in NYSC

The CVs of these guys are in the public domain. We know that they did not serve in the NYSC based on the information in their public CVs

Why not?
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode and his "good friend" Bianca Ojukwu
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by seunmsg(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
0monnak0da:
Tinubu
Gbajamiala
Ben Murray-Bruce
and Pat Utomi

Did they serve in NYSC

I think you should add Bukola Saraki to your list. I also want to know if he actually served or was granted an exemption.
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:

I think you should add Bukola Saraki to your list. I also want to know if he actually served or was granted an exemption.

Saraki has always been a smart cat. I believe he served somewhere in Ilorin. You can fill in the blanks.........
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 0monnak0da: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Adebayo Shittu
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by tinsel: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2018
0monnak0da:
Tinubu
Gbajamiala
Ben Murray-Bruce
and Pat Utomi

Did they serve in NYSC
And Saraki that is contesting now?
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by Butterflyleo: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2018
richidinho:

You must be one of those beer parlour gossip listeners.

Where and when did she say she applied for an exemption at 22.

She was not even based here or working here. She applied for an exemption at 34 when she was invited to serve Nigeria as a minister.

The way people create false stories in the face if this news being in public domain is alarming
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by aolawale025: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2018
osscarr:
Tinubu go school?

Oh; I remember

He went to school but dubiously included schools he never attended in his ÇV. Late Fawehinmi took him to court then.
Re: List Of Politicians Of Dubious NYSC Status by 4godsake: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
richidinho:

NYSC can issue exemption on health ground even if you are 18yrs of age.

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Why Did Buhari Lose In Ondo And Oyo States? / "I Will Go With Biafra If Oduduwa Republic Doesn't Come"- Akindayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.