Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor (874 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Nonnyflex(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
While some states in the South-East were observing the IPOB sit at home others and it also partly failed in some other states it was a different scenario in IMO state as the youth used it to march for Rochas' in law, his chief of staff and his anointed candidate for the gubernatorial election in 2019...the crowd was totally massive... It will also be recalled that few days ago the disabled association IMO state chapter protested against the current IMO state government

Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Leopantro: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Newest traps for Owerri indigenes that are not home: a. Owerri Girls before assumpta
b. World bank by temple filling station (can swallow a truck)
c. World bank from mtn office to umuguma round about
d. All the newly built inner roads except road 2
e. Umezurike road on the way to west end (death trap)
f. Love going through the tunnel? Plz not after a heavy downpour
g. Okigwe road by former PDP house
h. Works layout needs canoe
i. Wetheral from MCC junction down to fire service don't try Douglas its not yet motorable
j. Chukwumanwoha route needs a canoe
k. Transamadi layout (busting out to shop rite) no try am
l. Mbari street and item street?? Forget am, you need canoe
m. Akabo needs a speedboat...
n. New Owerri by transtel suites, maranatha axis, after ahiajoku center, be careful.

Finally, NO ROADS IN OWERRI are free of holes and "swim pots"! Even when the road looks OK, be careful the middle and or end of it is bad... Very bad! Including the new flyover crossing orji and amakohia. Make Una take am jeje or kukuma don't visit home until dry season!
The Imolite earnest prayer," Lord send us dry season"!

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Nonnyflex(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
More photos

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Nonnyflex(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Crystalvivi: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
I am ashamed to be an imo state youth
Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Crystalvivi: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Leopantro:
Newest traps for Owerri indigenes that are not home: a. Owerri Girls before assumpta
b. World bank by temple filling station (can swallow a truck)
c. World bank from mtn office to umuguma round about
d. All the newly built inner roads except road 2
e. Umezurike road on the way to west end (death trap)
f. Love going through the tunnel? Plz not after a heavy downpour
g. Okigwe road by former PDP house
h. Works layout needs canoe
i. Wetheral from MCC junction down to fire service don't try Douglas its not yet motorable
j. Chukwumanwoha route needs a canoe
k. Transamadi layout (busting out to shop rite) no try am
l. Mbari street and item street?? Forget am, you need canoe
m. Akabo needs a speedboat...
n. New Owerri by transtel suites, maranatha axis, after ahiajoku center, be careful.

Finally, NO ROADS IN OWERRI are free of holes and "swim pots"! Even when the road looks OK, be careful the middle and or end of it is bad... Very bad! Including the new flyover crossing orji and amakohia. Make Una take am jeje or kukuma don't visit home until dry season!
The Imolite earnest prayer," Lord send us dry season"!

all these ones you mentioned are just a tip of the iceberg... My own is why break good roads and then abandon them.. May God save us
Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Originaligboman: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chaiii.. So after Rochas have totally reshaped imo state for the worst.. Some group of youths will have the mind to converge for continuity... I am totally ashamed to be an imolite at the moment... Maybe I will break one bone and join the disabled

2 Likes

Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Mgbadike80: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nonnyflex:
While some states in the South-East were observing the IPOB sit at home others and it also partly failed in some other states it was a different scenario in IMO state as the youth used it to march for Rochas' in law, his chief of staff and his anointed candidate for the gubernatorial election in 2019...the crowd was totally massive... It will also be recalled that few days ago the disabled association IMO state chapter protested against the current IMO state government
did they March for or against him?
Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Mgbadike80: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Originaligboman:
Chaiii.. So after Rochas have totally reshaped imo state for the worst.. Some group of youths will have the mind to converge for continuity... I am totally ashamed to be an imolite at the moment... Maybe I will break one bone and join the disabled
they're only doing it to collect their share of the stolen wealth.
Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Originaligboman: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mgbadike80:
they're only doing it to collect their share of the stolen wealth.
Highest 1k...in fact the deserve flogging

1 Like

Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Originaligboman:

Okorocha rather made Imo State look like America. No amount of propaganda can change what is on ground. I'm proud of Imo youths.
Re: Imo Youths uses IPOB sit at home to March For Uche Nwosu For Imo State Governor by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Abagworo:

Okorocha rather made Imo State look like America. No amount of propaganda can change what is on ground. I'm proud of Imo youths.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Emergence ’ll Force Buhari To Drop Ambition — Baba-ahmed / Gov. Yari Defies Party Instruction, Says Oshimole "is too small to do that / Twitter Buzz: "I Am Obedient, Obligated To Be Atikulated" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.