Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound (31801 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lazy youths. Op is confused. He says they are "murning" and then says they are celebrating. I wonder which one they are doing. But seeing the cartons of beer in front of them I think we can conclude that they aren't mourning anybody.
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Legolast:
So this is how to mourn your dead people?

Olúwa, who did this to you? I was expecting you to be crying upandan

Stop deceiving yourself guys, we both knew how much would have entered your pocket by this time of the day if you go to your place of work.

Besides, did you guys carry flower to cemetery in the morning? If no, you're displaying happiness that your fellow people died. I don't know where people throw party because their fellow people died in their early stage.

I hope it will continue tomorrow and Monday.
(Davido's voice) Sense fall on you...
Even in burial ceremonies, alcohol and chopinson is allowed bros. So waa here nwanne cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by omooba969(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
magicminister:
These guys always amazed me. If all Nigerians can unite like the Ibos in their fight for emancipation, Nigeria will be great in a year.

Ibo amaka lool

Igboz' kind of struggle has always been suicidal. No thorough and proper plan, they leap b4 they look - I mean they act b4 thinking.

I believe there's always a better approach to matters and not all situations require reaction, but the igboz would rather have a cool ride on emotions.grin Maybe that's how they are by nature, then education/enlightenment can fix that defect but compare the number of educated igboz to their illiterates.... disturbing!

They're still leading the Hausa folks though. cool
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Legolast: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
ClixMaster:
Even in burial ceremonies, alkohol and chopinson is allowed bros. So waa here nwanne cheesy

Burial ceremonies of youth that died in cold blood?
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by AlphaStyles(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Una see the difference between white and blacks? whites no fit do all this things thats why they are more advanced than blacks

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Darligold(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
come brothers let's reason together. may d souls of departed faithfuls through chukwu abiama rest in peace. zoogerians will not know peace until d needful is done with.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
LadyExcellency:

See what supporting APC has done to you.

Lost your empathy, brotherliness, focus and objectivity.

Whoever, did this to you must suffer.

If I hadn't known you previously, I would thought you were a tout.
Onye a, o si n'ogini? What's this one saying?
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Yyeske(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
chichar1:
go and rest in pieces!!!!!!!
please hold it, so happy ndi Onicha disgraced you guys today
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Legolast:

Burial ceremonies of youth that died in cold blood?
Those that are been killed by armed robbers or accidents, have you not been to any of there burial ceremonies? So know alcohol there?

Ooh, I have forgotten that Muslims like you dont do such. Bia, free me oo

R.I.P to our lost heros and heroines.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Yyeske(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
saaron:
Congratulations to all Biafrans for a successful sit at home order. cool
God bless IPOB!
God bless Biafra!!!
Go know or read about the meaning of successful
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Legolast: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
ClixMaster:
Those that are been killed by armed robbers or accidents, have you not been to any of there burial ceremonies? So know alcohol there?

Ooh, I have forgotten that Muslims like you dont do such. Bia, free me oo

R.I.P to our lost heros and heroines.

Happy drinking

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by chichar1(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
please hold it, so happy ndi Onicha disgraced you guys today
what's is this thing ranting?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Gabriel004: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin Is this how to mourn the dead?
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Lazy people, their mates were in their offices and places of business but these ones wanted to start the weekend on alcohol. Hope you guys would continue tomorrow and Monday too

AFONJA u can never understand the igbos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by milanseedorf(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ndi uwa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by jpphilips(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
ClixMaster:
Umu Chineke gathered together to murn/celebrate our sit-at-home today in our compound. Total enjoyment declared.

Enjoy with us guys grin

Those lift less high rise buildings remind me of Otu grin grin
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Xander85: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Turns out you don't know like you think you do. Dude is a tout....proper one! shocked
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
embarassed
jpphilips:

Those lift less high rise buildings remind me of Otu grin grin
Come back again and see competition cheesy
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by potterdon: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Go know or read about the meaning of successful
lol another idiotic swine of buhari/pained 30k slave spotted grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by clemz85(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Lazy people, their mates were in their offices and places of business but these ones wanted to start the weekend on alcohol. Hope you guys would continue tomorrow and Monday too

Are you the one feeding them? They do better in their individual business than you in your modern slavery office,

Live with it

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Almaiga: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mgbadike80:
RIP English.

E pain this Biafran well, well. grin

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Mankosi: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
This must be onitsha. Hope I am right?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:
This must be onitsha. Hope I am right?
Correct
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
I know it must be Awada -Obosi.
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nightmareo07: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
LadyExcellency:

He is not igbo pls he is not.
He is just leaving in east..
I know one Hausa guy back in the days he grew up in east with his family some where even born in east so the speak igbo perfectly.
His father was a police officer posted in east in those days so he to his family along.

I want to know there are many cases like that,
And this guy might just be one of those cases.
Pls he ain't igbo.
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Deemg(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nnamdi is dead and forgotten.
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by nokatakata: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
There is nothing wrong if a group of people dey aside a day for enjoyment and rest. They need it. It won't kill them. After all they are petty traders. You won't be working in a bank , government parastatal or some big company and tell your boss you are not coming to work because of sit at home order....na wheelbarrow you go push Las las

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by 46arcadez(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mgbadike80:
Negodu ka osi di mma bu nnoko nke umunne. umu chineke ehhh!
Onye nweanyi gozie gi nwannem

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
chihes:
I know it must be Awada -Obosi.
Yep cheesy
Re: Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound by mightyhazell: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Deemg:
Nnamdi is dead and forgotten.
and u just joined millions today to mention him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.