Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves (978 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Threaten To Kill Military Officers Who Captured Terrorists / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
This topic might be controversial but history always repeat itself and it is repeating itself in Libya, now people especially igbos and benins are selling themselves to slavery willingly.

We as Nigerians need to have self respect, self respect is the key to pride and self confidence in your country Nigeria

I understand why the northerners dont risk their lives to europe, even though they are poor in their misery, they were part of an old empire who raided other towns and villages for slaves, they see themselves as superior and wont risk their life to suffer in another country.

i have also taken that step, i will rather be a beggar in Nigeria than a slave in another man's land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLfp05jxGo0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by shreder(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Who is the gateman in my compound? Who is the cobbler in my street? Who are those cheap labourers? Who are the beggers I see on my way home?

1 Like

Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by fvck(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na wa
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by africanusvu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
thebosstrevor:
This topic might be controversial but history always repeat itself and it is repeating itself in Libya, now people especially igbos and benins are selling themselves to slavery willingly.

We as Nigerians need to have self respect, self respect is the key to pride and self confidence in your country Nigeria

I understand why the northerners dont risk their lives to europe, even though they are poor in their misery, they were part of an old empire who raided other towns and villages for slaves, they see themselves as superior and wont risk their life to suffer in another country.

i have also taken that step, i will rather be a beggar in Nigeria than a slave in another man's land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLfp05jxGo0&feature=youtu.be
.Can u see why most civilized societies see Muslims as crude.can u see a post from a mature northern Muslim.how senseless

1 Like

Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
fvck:
Na wa

it is a pity but these religion christianity and islam were tools in the hands of slave traders to sell the black man

2 Likes

Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
africanusvu:
.Can u see why most civilized societies see Muslims as crude.can u see a post from a mature northern Muslim.how senseless

you infact did not understand what i wrote down
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by dododawa1: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Benjamin adekunle And Obasanjo aremu
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Lipscomb(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
cheesy bro he understand, but they don't want to hear story
like this. This your thread gonna be war please prepare.
thebosstrevor:

you infact did not understand what i wrote down
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy bro he understand, but they don't want to hear story
like this. This your thread gonna be war please prepare.

it is pathectic, many people have been selling black people since the 16th century as slaves, i just wish we understand that these people(europeans, arabs, fulanis, americans) have been seeing the black man as slave since they were born

we need self respect for us to gain self confidence.
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Lipscomb(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
thebosstrevor:

it is pathectic, many people have been selling black people since the 16th century as slaves, i just wish we understand that these people(europeans, arabs, fulanis, americans) have been seeing the black man as slave since they were born

we need self respect for us to gain self confidence.
yeah the so call European started it all while some Africa leaders aided them.
Re: Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
yeah the so call European started it all while some Africa leaders aided them.

many of the families of the slave traders are still ruling us till today.

(1) (Reply)

Was PDP Robbed In Osun ? Opinion / 2019 Presidency; The Deal Between APGA And APC. ...how Obi's Choice Changed / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe, Others’ Trial For Kanu’s Escap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.