Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards (660 Views)

Miracell(s) To The Resuce - 100%gurantee That Pays In $ / Pix!!best Xiaomi Phone Deals With Massive Freebies For As Low As 42k,rush It!! / Fabulous Rewards In The Hot S3 Review To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Creg7: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
As it is always and as it always will be, TECNO as one of the major brand that gives back to its customers brings about the period of #TECNOMegaReward promo which gives the opportunity to win different prizes.

The purchase of either TECNO Camon X, Camon X Pro, Spark 2 and the F1 at this moment serves as the right time to win amazing and unique gifts at the point of purchase.
TECNO Camon X and Camon X pro being the latest Camon series are with enhanced camera quality which could also be regarded as a selfie phone. The Camon with X Pro is the first phone with 24 megapixel front camera in Africa with A1 beautification technology and also equipped with with 4GB ram and 64GB rom.

The Spark 2 is a feast for the eyes with Android 8.1 Oreo Go operating system that is optimized to work with low RAM devices and that makes the Spark 2 faster than its predecessor

To experience the TECNO exclusive reward, all that is needed to be done is walking into any TECNO exclusive store nationwide and purchase any of the TECNO Camon X, Camon X Pro, Spark 2 and the F1. It runs till 30th September 2018. #ExpectMore

The other exciting part is the opportunity to win exciting prizes in SPAR’S 30th Anniversary. All you need to do is buy any TECNO devices from any SPAR outlet nationwide, The promo starts on 15th September and ends 15th October.

For more information, visit TECNO Mobile social media channels on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM as well as its official forum – TECNOSpot

Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by henry007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Hopebringer: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
undecided

Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by scarycuteface(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buy phones and get gifts?? This is exciting
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Psoulsport(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Now am feeling special as I just bought my Tecno Spark 2 @ spar, Ilupeju, Lagos and got special gift to celebrate 30th anniversary with spar and as well qualify for the car give away...

Can't wait for the results ....

Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Goldyyy: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Psoulsport:
Now am feeling special as I just bought my Tecno Spark 2 @ spar, Ilupeju, Lagos and got special gift to celebrate 30th anniversary with spar and as well qualify for the car give away...

hmmmmm... Car give away.? No be small thing tecno dey do ohh... I'm not going to allow this opportunity pass me by
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Rubiesangel: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Psoulsport:

Wow!!! talk true? this thing no be joke o. nna, i dey go buy my own o
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Rubiesangel: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
wow. this is going to cause a road block at designated phone shops in lagos.
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Realboygenius(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2018
This offer is amazing.
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by scarycuteface(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Some people are winning instant gifts already. Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Freelancerx: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
scarycuteface:
Some people are winning instant gifts already. Cool stuff.
commendable. And I hear it ends end of the month. More gifts to be won
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Pharaoh001(f): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Creg7:

As it is always and as it always will be, TECNO as one of the major brand that gives back to its customers brings about the period of #TECNOMegaReward promo which gives the opportunity to win different prizes.

The purchase of either TECNO Camon X, Camon X Pro, Spark 2 and the F1 at this moment serves as the right time to win amazing and unique gifts at the point of purchase.
TECNO Camon X and Camon X pro being the latest Camon series are with enhanced camera quality which could also be regarded as a selfie phone. The Camon with X Pro is the first phone with 24 megapixel front camera in Africa with A1 beautification technology and also equipped with with 4GB ram and 64GB rom.

The Spark 2 is a feast for the eyes with Android 8.1 Oreo Go operating system that is optimized to work with low RAM devices and that makes the Spark 2 faster than its predecessor

To experience the TECNO exclusive reward, all that is needed to be done is walking into any TECNO exclusive store nationwide and purchase any of the TECNO Camon X, Camon X Pro, Spark 2 and the F1. It runs till 30th September 2018. #ExpectMore

The other exciting part is the opportunity to win exciting prizes in SPAR’S 30th Anniversary. All you need to do is buy any TECNO devices from any SPAR outlet nationwide, The promo starts on 15th September and ends 15th October.

For more information, visit TECNO Mobile social media channels on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM as well as its official forum – TECNOSpot

what if i purchase mine on jumia?
am i still qualify
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by Rubiesangel: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:

what if i purchase mine on jumia?
am i still qualify
Just walk into tecno exclusive store and buy. You will be rewarded instantly.
Re: Tecno Mega Gold Rush : Buy Tecno Product(s) To Win Mega Rewards by chicwoman(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
This partnership they've been running with spar is commendable o

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung Galaxy S9+ For Sale / tecno camon Cm for sale / Brand New Mi Note 10 Pro 8GB+256GB @ 200k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.