Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

2017/2018 Waec Gce Wassce Crs/irs 0bj & Theory Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Waec Gce Wassce Crs/irs 0bj & Theory Questions And Answers (1337 Views)

WAEC GCE Literature In English (obj/theory) Questions And Answers 2023/2024 / Osun State IRS Seals Off OAU Over N1.8Bn Unpaid Taxes / Junior WAEC 2018 Prep - Maths Theory Questions SOLVED (BECE 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Waec Gce Wassce Crs/irs 0bj & Theory Questions And Answers by Excellentresult(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
+2348032155450

C.R.S OBJ:
1DCBBDCDDAA
11DCABDBBCDC
21DDBACACACA
31DCBDDBDDAC
41DCDDACBBBB

6a)
Then Pilate called together the leading priests and other religious leaders, along with the people, and he announced his verdict. “You brought this man to me, accusing him of leading a revolt. I have examined him thoroughly on this point in your presence and find him innocent. Herod came to the same conclusion and sent him back to us. Nothing this man has done calls for the death penalty. So I will have him flogged, and then I will release him.” Then a mighty roar rose from the crowd, and with one voice they shouted, “Kill him, and release Barabbas to us! (Barabbas was in prison for taking part in an insurrection in Jerusalem against the government, and for murder.) Pilate argued with them, because he wanted to release Jesus. But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!” For the third time he demanded, “Why? What crime has he committed? I have found no reason to sentence him to death. So I will have him flogged, and then I will release him.”
But the mob shouted louder and louder, demanding that Jesus be crucified, and their voices prevailed. So Pilate sentenced Jesus to die as they demanded. As they had requested, he released Barabbas, the man in prison for insurrection and murder. But he turned Jesus over to them to do as they wished.

6b)
i)the right to be heard by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal.
ii)the right to a public hearing.
iii)the right to be heard within a reasonable time.

========================
SECTION A
==========================
(4a)
Greed was demonstrated in gehazi's life when he went out to take the goods the Neman decided to come and present to Prophet Elisha for curing him of Leprosy. In this biblical passage after Elisha has declined to accept these gifts Gehazi ran chasing Neman for the present and gifts which prophet Elisha declined to accept. Per the greed nature of Gehazi, he went and lied to Neman that his master, Prophet Elisha has received some guests and would need the gifts and presents from Neman to serve these guests. Since it was a lie Gehazi told Neman, the prophet Elisha cursed Gehazi hence Gehazi was infested with the Leprosy of Neman.

(4b)
i) Politics
ii) Business
iii) Families and homes.

==========================
SECTION C
(Answer only one question)
============================

(8a)
James makes it clear that those who trust God don't merely become experts at listening to God's Word. To believe is to act on what we hear. Faith in Christ is not just the map; it's the actual journey. Merely nodding our heads at the Word is not enough—we need to do what the Word tells us to do. We need to figure out which way God wants us to go, and then actually go that way.
If we don't, we demonstrate that we don't truly trust the Father, at least not in that moment.

(8b)
(i) Selfishness
(ii) Disobedience
==================

(9a)
Peter encouraged Christians to be firm in their faith knowing that suffering was the lot of the entire brotherhood of Christians, all over the world. However, he assured them that the God of grace who called them to eternal glory in Christ, would not only restore and establish them but would strengthen them. In other words

- Our practice of Christianity requires the manifestation in our lives, the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ.

-Obedience to the civil authorities, and all human institutions for the well-being of the society, is an important Christian requirement.

-Suffering on account of Jesus without a justifiable reason attracts great blessing.

-The practical life of a Christian produces a greater result in the conversion of the unbeliever than preaching and teaching.

9b)
I)A lack of common understanding
ii)Poor communication skills
iii)Unclear or unfair expectations

==================================!===!!!!==========

IRS ANSWERS...

I.R.S OBJ:
1CADDDADADA
11DCADBCAADD
21CCABADCBAD
31ABDBBBBDAD
41DCDACAADBD

=====
1a)
Nika is the coming together of and female in order to become husband and wife after fulfilling the conditions of marriage.
1b)
1.one's mother
2.step mother
3.grand mother
4.daughter
5.sister
6.aunt
7.niece
8.fister mother
9.fister sister
10.mother in-law
11.step daughter
===================
4)
scholars among the tabi'un moved from one place to another in search of Tafsir of the Qu'ran.
They traveled wide. These scholars also made use of their knowledge of Arabic grammar, balagah, philosophy, logic e.t.c in interpreting the Qu'ran. Among the tabiun are Jami'ul - bayanti, tafsiril Quran by ibn ja'far , al-tabari, tafsiruli quranil Azim by Ismail bi amr.b 4b)
ibn kather. after these sets of commentators were the modern tafsir writers. some of them were Sayyid qutlab, Muhammad Rashid Rida, among others
=======================

5)
TRANSLATION
-did he not find you an orphan and protect(you)
-did he not find you wandering and direct(you).
-did he not find you destitute and enrich(you).
-therefore, the orphan oppresses not.
COMMENTARY
-he brought him up and prepared him for the divine message to mankind.
-he was an orphan but his lord protected him
-he was wandering with Allah's guidance found the proper way of truth.
-he never prostrated himself to any idols as others did

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNILORIN Admission List Now Officially Out On Unilorin Portal / JAYPECSTAR ACADEMY Lugbe-one Of The Best Primary Schools In Abuja / Shocking: Student Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.