Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family (74474 Views)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies / EFCC Freezes Davido's Bank Accounts: As Dele Momodu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by afroxyz: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:
each and every, dictator in Africa went to UK cadet and military college, any coincidence.? this same cadets came back to effect coups?, to take over from sovereignty and independence fighters, any coincidence.? this same army men have infiltrated all democracy,. any coincidence?... Davido must also enjoy our collective mistakes

Interesting perspective. Can you elaborate, I would like to research on it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by veesion: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
shreder:
Buhari is slowly bcomin a dictactor
SLOWLY KE
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Mankosi:
Which one is wells fargo
bank.name.in.USA... just like GTB or Zenith
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2018
This PDP is too soft, they accept too many impunitities from this LIFELESS PRESIDIOT.

They should be burning something by now...
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by Johnnyessence(m): 4:06am On Sep 15, 2018
drlateef:

Ori mi oo! You want to vote for illiterate school drop out and you say imole dee? Which imole? This is madness among the youth. I wonder if Nigerians are brain damaged or what? For God's sake! Why are people being forced to go school, if an illiterate will be ruling over professors? My hand fall for Nigeria.
it's none of your business if I cast my votes for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke . be cautioned OK.
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by Hakeem3(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2018
shreder:
Buhari is slowly bcomin a dictactor

So it's Buhari that ordered EFCC to freeze Davido's account Cause he's evading tax in Lagos right? Oga use your dumb head proper abeg!
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by Justinah4real(f): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Sarkin:
It's no surprise that looted funds are being syphoned into his account.

The EFCC is working.
It's only the drastic opposition that is repugnant to equity and prosperity.

Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by Arkayn: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
99miles:
Ganja man?........Tufiakwa!

So you want Buhari to continue? Or another clown from PDP? Are you dense in the head or what. Someone is trying to come up with innovative ideas with what to do with a potential cash crop and you are castigating them. That shows your level of intelligence.
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by deniguy01(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
like if u saw the date
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by hyfr(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
You are jealous of Davido. Kuku kee yaself
hope you forgive your ignorance, has the adelekes not taken back their own words.. they were just trying to be pitied.. next time reason maturely
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2018
hyfr:
hope you forgive your ignorance, has the adelekes not taken back their own words.. they were just trying to be pitied.. next time reason maturely
How and when did they take back their own words. Jealous soul!
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by hyfr(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
How and when did they take back their own words. Jealous soul!
you don’t even update yourself on news. Should I send u megabyte?
Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2018
hyfr:
you don’t even update yourself on news. Should I send u megabyte?
No. Send evidence, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As EFCC Freezes 7 Bank Accounts Belonging To Adeleke Family by Ayobami7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.