Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Fashion Tips For When It Rains! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Tips For When It Rains! (332 Views)

5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas / How To Always Look Stylish | 10 Fashion Tips / Women Fashion Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Tips For When It Rains! by Theladysroom: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
I have a confession. I wear rubber flip-flops or ‘bathroom slippers’ (a.k.a Dunlop slippers) to the market! Like I’ve often said, I’ve never cared too much about being fashionable. However, I know that my fashion nonchalance can get to the extreme sometimes. Yet, I have been thinking about the rains for some time now, especially in respect to making my market trips more comfortable. So, I’m considering getting boots to help preserve my shoes and ensure I keep the mess out of my home.
The Lady’s Room decided to share a few wardrobe adjustments you can make to make life easier during the rainy season.

1.[url] Water-resistant shoes and bags when it rains[/url]

These could be treated leather or even rubber, but you see your fine leather and suede? Leave them for wearing indoors. Or you can do the Naija party style and keep your stylish shoes in your bag until you get to your destination.

2. Soles with traction

No matter how well dressed you are, falling in the mud whenever it rains isn’t part of your ideal plan/look. Choose shoes without slippery soles. Avoid flip-flops unless you have plans to swim in the mud. Read full article. https://theladysroom.ng/now-that-the-rains-are-here/

(1) (Reply)

Get New Fashion Bespoke Wears At Affordable Rates / You Can Start A Fashion Business On Children And Adult Without Capital / Fake Tan Top 10 – Ultimate Self Tan List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.