Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

“We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal (377 Views)

Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Visits Buhari At Daura Residence / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by chieyine(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives and current Governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Tambuwal Begins a tour of the nation in the hope of actualizing his dreams of being the party flag bearer.

He is currently in Ebonyi State were he met party delegates

He wrote on his Twitter handle.

Great Nigerians, Today I begin my tour of the country to meet with my PDP family. I am in Ebonyi State, with a message of hope that a Greater Nigeria is possible.

I met with the Ebonyi State PDP delegates today at Government House, Abakiliki to share the vision of a United Nigeria, where everyone would live in any part of the country without fear, marginalization or intimidation.

We are almost sliding into another recession, the economy is not working and they have inculcated borrowing as the only way. All we require to reverse this trend is a leadership that listens and is able to bring the best team together, irrespective of tribe, religion or gender.

Nigeria has no reason to be poor, all that we need is a leadership that has the CAPACITY to harness our abundant human and natural resources. I am fully persuaded that a Greater Nigeria is possible, with my humble self leading the nation on the right path. The Future Is Now, He said.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/we-are-sliding-back-into-recession-tambuwal/

Re: “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by Kundagarten: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Trust Buhari and recession. The only man to take Nigeria to 2 recessions, and if he wins next year, recession would be guaranteed.
Re: “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by Bibors(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tambuwal please take your time and stop lying.
We are in Depression and you are spiting lies.
Re: “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by FarahAideed: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria never left recession for any day
Re: “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by mrjaydee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Until when all this old fools finally ruin what's left of this country. One day we won't take it any more...
Re: “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by IllegalMoney: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari and Recession

Re: “We are Sliding back into Recession” Tambuwal by IllegalMoney: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari the failure is the first and only Nigerian President to lead NIgeria into Recession at two different times as Head of State, now he wants to lead NIgeria into the 3rd Recession .

(1) (Reply)

Osundecides Score Card: How Governorship Candidates Fared In Debate / Rivers PDP: Some State Assembly Aspirants “not Cleared” / Breaking: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.