Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! (3577 Views)

Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins? / C Ronaldo Becomes Real Madrid’s Record Goal Scorer In 6-0 Win / 5 Goals Ronaldo Becomes Real Madrid’s All-time La Liga Scorer - Kicknews24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Borat1: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2010
This ashewo footballer announced today via twitter that he has become a dad.
But he stopped short of naming the mother whom he claimed craved anonymity. I wonder
This guy has put one innocent underage girl in the family way
Tell me which girl wont be proud to proclaim herself the mother of ronaldos child?

Source Goal.com
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by philip0906(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^
congrats 2 him. . .i can c what he uses his energy 2 do cheesy grin grin. . .he came 2 d world cup and was playing like an "expectant dad" visionless mission cheesy grin grin
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by dominique(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2010
c.ron fit give woman bele? the guy is gay jor.
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by medjai(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^^ roflmao
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by 9jafreak: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2010
The secrecy is funny (and the tabloids will explore it - such a shame)

But I got to say - congrats man!

Should stabilize him (hopefully).
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by BloodShed1: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
So he's decided to throw his life away.

Good luck to him lol.
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by RuuDie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05072010/58/la-liga-ronaldo-hired-surrogate-baby.html

La Liga - Ronaldo 'hired surrogate' to have his baby
Eurosport - Mon, 05 Jul 12:09:00 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo's child was born to an American who was paid to be a surrogate mother, according to reports in the Portuguese media.

Correio de Manha reported that the 25-year-old Real Madrid winger hired the woman, while Diario de Noticias added that the baby boy was born on June 17 and weighed 9lb 8oz.

The report also said that Ronaldo had begun the paperwork to bring the boy from the US to his native Portugal, where he will be brought up by the star's mother Delores and sisters Elma and Katia.

"He's very happy, of course. Who isn't happy having children?" sister Katia told Diario de Noticias.

"The baby looks like him, although he's still very small to see what his features will be like."

Ronaldo, who last summer became the world's most expensive player after his £80 million transfer from Manchester United, announced on Sunday via Facebook that he had become father to a baby reportedly born in June.

The report added that the player's girlfriend, Russian underwear model Irina Shayk, was initially devastated by the news but has now agreed to stand by Ronaldo and help him raise the child.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05072010/58/la-liga-ronaldo-hired-surrogate-baby.html
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by RuuDie(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
philip0906:

^^
congrats 2 him. . .i can c what he uses his energy 2 do cheesy grin grin. . .he came 2 d world cup and was playing like an "expectant dad" visionless mission cheesy grin grin

how are we certain. . . . maybe he also got a surrogate dad to help him out too grin
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by fesse(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
lol,
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Newest: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2010
Lol

Congratulations Thou
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by dolu2007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
Good for the skillful player. I frown at his egoistic nature

Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by geemee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
congrats!!!
he should see himself as a responsible man now & desist from dirty xter
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by skalamanga: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
The report added that the player's girlfriend, Russian underwear model Irina Shayk, was initially devastated by the news but has now agreed to stand by Ronaldo and help him raise the child.

before nko? was she planning on walking out of his life and loosing out on his millions? grin
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by JUO(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
congrats
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Ibomade1: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
Congrats Ronaldo Jaiye Lo
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by denony(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
A SUPERSTAR GAVE BIRTH TO A SUPERSTAR TO BE
HATERS KEEP HATING

GO CRISTIANO RONALDO
U ARE THE BEST
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by denony(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
the boy is good
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Ranoscky(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
Papa pikin, i hapi for u O!
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by soarrogant(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2010
They are doing what they do best, keeping the hype up! update me on the highly performing germany machine not this weird crap! did you say hired a mother? undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by CarlosVent(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
HMMMMMM WELL SHAAAA ASHAWO OR ASHEWO WHICH ONE?
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2010
@post
the fact that he used a surrogate mother is kinda "strange". . . . . . . i guess he wanted no strings attached from any woman and the child/spousal support bit scared him off.
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by johndavid1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
Chrisssss Ronnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin him go don ron the girl something grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by holotee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2010
so ?
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by nich(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
undecided
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2010
So why all the noise naa  tongue
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by kazman7(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
where and when dem g do the "ikomo" naming ceremony, make i quick know the colour of ankara wey i go buy oh because "ronaldo o je be" grin
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by suedoh2006(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
Ronaldo Congratulation.
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by baslone: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
philip0906:

^^

Yeah but still won match of the match twice!!! wink
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
the fact that he used a surrogate mother is kinda "strange". . . . . . . i guess he wanted no strings attached from any woman and the child/spousal support bit scared him off.

goes to show that he's really gay wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/157177_Chic_In_PInk_jpg4e2ba59c130c643b24ba5e96bfec0462
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by chika98: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
CR gay? That is how Europeans dress. Very tight clothes. Nothing gay about it at all but wait. . He used a surrogate?
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by Cmiller(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
Lets jst appreciate d guy 4 scorin a real natural freekick,
c.r u 2 much,dz da bst Goalscorer 4 d month.
Re: Ashewo Ronaldo Becomes A Father! by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
I personally think he paid a surrogate to have his baby. . .

Did you all notice that he didn't state the name of the mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's What 20 Of The World's Best Footballers Looked Like As Kids / Physics Waec 2015 Questions And Answers, Expo And Runs Is Now Out / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.