Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi (27626 Views)

4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure / Sit-at-home: Total Shut Down In Imo April 4, 2022 / Ipob Sit At Home: Total Compliance In Enugu.vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Grupo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
thatigboman:
Ebonyi people, a day of reckoning will come

Don't believe that trash. I live in abakaliki and the order received up to 80% compliance. In fact I was at stanbic ibtc to see the guy helping me sort out something. The guy wasn't there. I only saw a few people in the hall dressed in casual. All filling stations were closed as well all the bus parks, including peace, onitsha south, romchi and other major bus parks.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by mildflame: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Roger3D:
IPOB are natural failures

cc LZAA

YOU TOO GET SENSE,my guy. Ojukwu even warn them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by BabaIbo: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
omooba969:

Instead of you to extend a hand of friendship/peace to the people of Ebonyi and make them feel at home, make them see the reason for your struggle, you're there antagonising them.

Guy, you igboz have a lot to settle amongst yourselves coz 'a house divided against itself can never stand'.

Hope you understand. cool

I doubt if he's an igbo, he is not one.
He's either working to cause division among igbos and it won't work.
BTW Ebonyi complied with the sit at home, how do you expect someone who is not in Ebonyi to tell you what is going on there, even if he wants to, he should back it up with pictorial evidence
cc Juliusmalema

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by FUSS: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Akshow:
pictures or stfu!

Why are you pissed. She only reported what she saw.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by AlphaStyles(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Edu3Again:

You lie like ur people, u are an almajiri

Biafra dey fear u!

The guy na aboki see ein post below on fulani herdsmen

lolz i just finished watching news and it was ignored in owerri,abia,enugu,ebonyi and some parts of anambra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by FUSS: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
mildflame:

YOU TOO GET SENSE,my guy. Ojukwu even warn them

Why are you people so much interested to see Igbo's fail?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
murphyibiam15:

na de Benin indigenes who reside in Anambra and think they're igbos you should channel your frustration to..ezhi ofia

I only blame ohaneze for not advising abacha govt well coz u people suppose to be in same region with benue state(north) instead of trying to islamise igboland......who is not aware that ebonyi today has been overrun by muslims.......dats all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by AlphaStyles(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
Grupo:

Don't believe that trash. I live in abakaliki and the order received up to 80% compliance. In fact I was at stanbic ibtc to see the guy helping me sort out something. The guy wasn't there. I only saw a few people in the hall dressed in casual. All filling stations were closed as well all the bus parks, including peace, onitsha south, romchi and other major bus parks.
well i just watched news and ebonyi,abia,enugu,imo and some part of anambra didnt comply even one man said ipob giving orders wont affect him

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Didcot: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by murphyibiam15(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I only blame ohaneze for not advising abacha govt well coz u people suppose to be in same region with benue state(north) instead of trying to islamise igboland......who is not aware that ebonyi today has been overrun by muslims.......dats all.
hehehe..to show how dull you're ...Ebonyi is the most core eastern state amongst the whole SE states...you guys should have been sent to Benin where your stupid ancestors came from ..very soon erosion will swallow all your whole house down to Atlantic ocean...what a cursed state you came from...you should just start crying now

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Emycord: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The sit-at-home exercise called by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, failed in Ebonyi state

The group called for the sit-at-home to commemorate and protest the invasion of the country home of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, exactly one year on Friday.

Since that invasion by the Military during the Operation Python Dance 2, Mr Kanu and his parents have not been seen.

The new Commissioner of Police, CP Musa Kimo had urged residents to go about their normal business. He also held series of meetings with business owners where he assured them of adequate security.

It was business as usual in the state capital Abakaliki, on Friday as residents went about their normal daily business activities.

Shops, motor parks, banks and other major businesses remained open in the city from 8 am in disobedience of the order by the pro- biafran group.
animals that have never been to biafraland wants to tell us who sat at home and who did not
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by murphyibiam15(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

hehehe..to show how dull you're ...Ebonyi is the most core eastern state amongst the whole SE states...you guys should have been sent to Benin where your stupid ancestors came from ..very soon erosion will swallow all your whole house down to Atlantic ocean...what a cursed state you came from...you should just start crying now

and in you're stupidity and illiteracy you forgot Abacha created Ebonyi ...illiterate like u

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U don't need to argue it.......Ebonyi state has constantly worked against unity in igboland.
I'm from Ebonyi we are the front men of IPOB we believe in Force we are the hard core Biafrans

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hizzy:

I'm from Ebonyi we are the front men of IPOB we believe in Force we are the hard core Biafrans

And why was today sit at home a failure in ebonyi state.?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Xander85: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
FUSS:

Why are you people so much interested to see Igbo's fail?

They despise Igbos but are aware that Igbos secession from their shithole would sound the death knell for their 'one Nigeria'! I mean, if Igbos leave who would want to continue sharing the same country with these murderous mofos!?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria the zoo newspaper are all full of lies and propaganda. Political slaves in Biafra land will always paid newspaper to lie to coverup their defeat.
To pleased their political masters in the northern caliphate.

I.P.O.B...... One family ;DNigeria the zoo newspaper are all full of lies and propaganda. Political slaves in Biafra land will always paid newspaper to lie to coverup their defeat.

I.P.O.B...... One family

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by kernel001: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suko110:
I live in ebonyi ..... everywhere busy like say the news nor reach here.... igbos are their own worst enemies.

Your people are their worst enemy. I challenge you to a debate, let's test the unity of your tribe to the Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by donnie(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Metuh:

Lying liar, what do derive in spreading lies

All your created topics today was about failed sit at home without any evidence.

[b]When will you be bold enough to embrace your tribe?[
/b]

After Buhari looses in 2019 and monthly stipend ends.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
murphyibiam15:

and in you're stupidity and illiteracy you forgot
Abacha created Ebonyi ...illiterate like u

Ignorance

I discuss and reply igbos not hausa-fulani. U should have known by now that I don't roll with those whose agenda is to bring igboland down.

Today situation report has validated my claim and vindicated me that ebonyi don't mean well for igbos.
It is not lost on us that it was Dave umahi who read and proscribed Ipob....imagine.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by lyricalz: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U don't need to argue it.......Ebonyi state has constantly worked against unity in igboland.

that's because u igbos see them as 2nd class igbos.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Bede2u(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is not true na...busy parks were deserted in abakaliki today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
lyricalz:

[s]that's because u igbos see them as 2nd class igbos[/s].
Nobody asked for ur opinion.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by FBIL: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
The whole petrol stations in Abakaliki capital closed throughout the day and opened 6.00PM. How else could a city be grounded when motorists were stranded and businesses didn't go as usual. Many Schools also didn't open for classes today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

And why was today sit at home a failure in ebonyi state.?
Ebonyi want to handle Nigeria with force that's what they are asking IPOB
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Bede2u(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
frankmoney:
lol which Rivers state ?
it was successful in ph and bayelsa...no propaganda bro...see pics here. Show ur own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hizzy:

Ebonyi want to handle Nigeria with force that's what they are asking IPOB

Seriously....they want to handle Nigeria with force but couldn't obey a simple order to stay at home.

I doubt u and ur people patrotism and love for igboland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by mildflame: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Igbos are IGBOS but not all IGBOS are Igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You done mean it?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by OyinO: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
One day, these yearnings and advocacies will become more forceful and violent. That is the only language the Nigerian laeders and system understands. For now, the system may repress and supress the IPOBians. Shithole con3 indeed.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by IbrahimDamola: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suko110:

[s]My guy ebonyi busy like lagos now.... i just leave market where i go buy things now[/s] ...

Sukonmi my dear yoruba muslim brother from oshogbo. We have seen the pictures of closed markets in Ebonyi. Stop blowing lies like lie mohammed our fellow yoromuslim brother. Dem use lies swear for us for yorubaland? grin

2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by IbrahimDamola: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema alias ipobexposed the pretentious muslim zombie. We'll make your BMC job harder for you. Ebonyi was shut down today to the chagrin of you and lie mohammed. grin

Where is your own pics? grin

2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Henri8: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Massive lie.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed / "House Stands By Tambuwal On Defection!" - Victor Ogene (APC) / Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.