Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA (517 Views)

How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) / Towing And Transportation From Any Auction In US To Any Port In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Are you interested in getting a car from United State? @caronabudget is your plug. We help clients bid for cars at a subsidized rate, shipped it to our shores and get it cleared from the Port at Tincan.

We helped a client bid for this 2007 Toyota Camry Sports, get it shipped to our shore and cleared at Tincan Apapa. Lets help you pull that plug and save you #300k - #400k

For enquiries call: 08036146685 - Lilian
07039400061 - Emeka

1 Like

Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
2007 Toyota camry Sports

Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tin Can cleared!Perfect Condition! Spare tire, jack, wheel spanner, AC like Europe

Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
All cleared!

Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by obidevine(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fantastic !!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by Hoodbilonia: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
hw much na
d camry bid was won at how much
give details
fuc d whatsapp and nos
give us figures
total cost of evwry to naija
too many scammers
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
hw much na
d camry bid was won at how much
give details
fuc d whatsapp and nos
give us figures
total cost of evwry to naija
too many scammers
I can understand your position very well but it won't hurt if you try to verify the authenticity of any business before you jump to conclusion (The last part of your response).

We are very authentic and we are not after the hard-earned money of our client. We place premium on service delivery and giving our customer value for thier hard earned money.

We ensure our clients are carried along throughout the exercise. The most important part of the biding process is that you'll have the opportunity to watch it yourself and see how much the car you are interested in is bidded for. No stories, No harm.

We only collect a service charge which is very affordable. We follow through till your car is cleared at the shores in Nigeria.

I hope this explained everything.
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by Readonee35L(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
caronabudget:

I can understand your position very well but it won't hurt if you try to verify the authenticity of any business before you jump to conclusion (The last part of your response).

We are very authentic and we are not after the hard-earned money of our client. We place premium on service delivery and giving our customer value for thier hard earned money.

We ensure our clients are carried along throughout the exercise. The most important part of the biding process is that you'll have the opportunity to watch it yourself and see how much the car you are interested in is bidded for. No stories, No harm.

We only collect a service charge which is very affordable. We follow through till your car is cleared at the shores in Nigeria.

I hope this explained everything.
Notice the name of that person and ignore his comments in the future. He's a rétarded troll.
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by awapp: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
You have not said anything convincing yet!
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Readonee35L:

Notice the name of that person and ignore his comments in the future. He's a rétarded troll.
Thanks for the head up. I feel its ok to ask question when some things seems unclear to us other than venting and making disparaging remarks that could truncate people's business.
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
awapp:
You have not said anything convincing yet!
Maybe you want me to be quoting price here? You will most likely not get that request on here. The range of services we offer differs from what other auto businesses offer.

We specializes in helping people with a lean budget get good and SUPER AFFORDABLE cars by bidding at various auction ground across the State and our client will be on ground to approve or disapprove the bid we table. All other expenses (Shipping and Clearance will subsequently be borne by our client)

What do we stand to gain? We charge a service fee of $500. We take care of all logistics ensuring that your car arrives and is cleared in a perfect condition.
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by joebeckz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
A camry sports 2008 to 010. What should be my budget for everything plus your service charge. Please reply.
If it's what I can handle at the moment then I will mobilise you to go ahead.
Again advise me.
An es350 vs camry. Which would be a better car. For my wife
Re: We Help Cilents Bid For Cars At Auction In USA by caronabudget(f): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
joebeckz:
A camry sports 2008 to 010. What should be my budget for everything plus your service charge. Please reply.
If it's what I can handle at the moment then I will mobilise you to go ahead.
Again advise me.
An es350 vs camry. Which would be a better car. For my wife

Been a busy past week for me lest I Would have replied you.

Nevertheless, a Camry Sports 2008 your budget should be between the range #2.1m - #2.2m... Service charge of $500 (#150k) inclusive.

Cost wise, Camry would save more cost but I can guarantee you that if you throw the open to her, She will settle for the Lexus ES350. Who doesn't like good thing? ���

Which ever decision you reach. Let's be your plug and i can guarantee you an amazing deal.

Whatsapp: 07039400061 lets talk better about this.

(1) (Reply)

*** Perfect Tokunbo 2009 Honda Accord Upgraded To 2012 @ #2.350m / Lexus GX460 2017 (black) / Registered 2007 Kia Cerato (manual+78566km+ac+fabric+4plugs+remote Key) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.