Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

we Buy And Ship From China. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / we Buy And Ship From China. (645 Views)

LAD GLOBAL SERVICES: SHIP FROM USA ONLINE STORES TO NIGERIA $5/LBS / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

we Buy And Ship From China. by Softhands(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
We buy and ship for you from China

For prices contact us.
Contact us or send your enquiries to us here
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by Softhands(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Keep your orders coming in, we appreciate you doing business with us.
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by Harboloreh0809: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Softhands post=71205247]We pay your Chinese Sellers... All major transfer methods Available (Bank Transfer, WEchat and Alipay)
We buy and ship for you from China as well.

For prices contact us.

https:///send?phone=2348130886936

[I can testify to this. Very smooth and fast payment. Pay your chinese supplier in just few minutes. Weldone boss!!
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by BlueFlyDesign: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
How much do you charge per Kg and how many days for goods to get to Nigeria?
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by obalala: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kindly state your prices open here let's know if we can leave our current agent . Thanks
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by Softhands(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
you and I know these rates are not constant...today one rate, tomorrow another thing... so Kindly shot me a message Sir... or if you don't mind you can drop your number, I will get in touch with you. Thanks
obalala:
Kindly state your prices open here let's know if we can leave our current agent . Thanks
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by Softhands(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
God bless you plenty ....Keep your orders coming in, we appreciate you doing business with us.

For more enquiries, please reach us here
Re: we Buy And Ship From China. by Softhands(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
WE buy and ship for you from China

For prices contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Company From China To Nigeria / Be Aware Of The KILISHI We Buy And Consume / Topic Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.