Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister (1369 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by AmarachiNnoli: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
President buhari has accepted the resignation of Mrs Kemi Adeosun. Buhari thanked her for her service to Nigeria. The president further named Mrs Zainab Ahmed to take over affairs of the ministry.
Source: NTA 9pm network news
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin Fulani be like MTN everywhere you go grin

The annoying thing is that the old full won't be alive to pay for his sins, but I'm sure Yusuf and his siblings will pay for the sins of their useless lifeless father.

HE DOESNT HIDE HIS HATRED FOR SOUTHERNERS, TO THINK THAT TINUBU AND HIS SHEEPLES OPEN EYES TO VOTE AND SUPPORT THIS MAN IS WHAT I DONT GET...

We told the Yoruba's, now they are riding in the belly of the TIGER grin

2011 TINUBU SUPPORTED JONATHAN TO FALL BUHARI HAND, HE GO SUFFER HIS OWN IF BUBU WINS

Na I too know make Tinubu be wetin he be today, he no get mouth and level anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Rebornhombre: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by inoki247: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ncan come check names

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by AmarachiNnoli: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has accepted the resignation of the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun.

The President accepted the resignation on Friday, a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, said.

The President thanked the Minister for her services to the nation and wished her well in her future pursuits.

The President also approved that the Minister of State for Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, should oversee the Ministry of Finance with effect from today.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/09/14/breaking-president-buhari-accepts-finance-minister-adeosuns-resignation/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Racoon(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
And another hausa-fulani have been named as replacement.Government of Northern Nigeria. undecided undecided cry cry cry

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-accepts-adeosuns-resignation-names-zainab-ahmed-replacement
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Ezeakanobi: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Another member of our Fulani overlords has been appointed. .

Buhari is a bigot.

Most tribalistic Nigerian leader ever.

Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Buterflyle0: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
That is in the interim obviously. She is already a minister with a different office so is being asked to temporarily handle the ministry of finance.

A permanent person most likely is being shoppes for.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Sukakma(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Blessed are the Northerners..for they shall rule Nigeria..Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Ezeakanobi: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
That is in the interim obviously. She is already a minister with a different office so is being asked to temporarily handle the ministry of finance.

A permanent person most likely is being shoppes for.

The permanent person will surely be an adamu or Mohammed or amina.
If you are Southerner defending Buhari's nepotistic appointment.
If you are a Nigerian defending Buhari/Osinbajo's ineptitude, corruption & certificate forgery of govt appointees.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are an Educated Alamajiri

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by deboysben(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Always predictable

Butterflyleo role model kai
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Welcome development.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Buterflyle0: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

The permanent person will surely be an adamu or Mohammed or amina.
If you are Southerner defending Buhari's nepotistic appointment.
If you are a Nigerian defending Buhari/Osinbajo's ineptitude, corruption & certificate forgery of govt appointees.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are an Educated Alamajiri

If you are an ipobian who is still bothered about Nigeria while clamoring for Biafra then I am sorry to say you are a deluded idiót.

If you are an ipob who supports the frauds, crooks, thieves and wanted men in PDP despite their 16 years of neglecting your region then I am sorry to say you are a mentally deficient dolt.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by EternalTruths: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Fulani be like MTN everywhere you go grin

The annoying thing is that the old full won't be alive to pay for his sins, but I'm sure Yusuf and his siblings will pay for the sins of their useless lifeless father.

HE DOESNT HIDE HIS HATRED FOR SOUTHERNERS, TO THINK THAT TINUBU AND HIS SHEEPLES OPEN EYES TO VOTE AND SUPPORT THIS MAN IS WHAT I DONT GET...

We told the Yoruba's, now they are riding in the belly of the TIGER grin

2011 TINUBU SUPPORTED JONATHAN TO FALL BUHARI HAND, HE GO SUFFER HIS OWN IF BUBU WINS

Na I too know make Tinubu be wetin he be today, he no get mouth and level anymore

God allow some things so that people won't make or repeat mistakes.

The question now is

Will Yoruba People Ever Understand The Hand Writing On The Wall.?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by deboysben(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Watch and see how bmc touts will start singing his praises

I pity Yoruba people they are spiritually blind
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Ezeakanobi: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

If you are an ipobian who is still bothered about Nigeria while clamoring for Biafra then I am sorry to say you are a deluded idiót.

If you are an ipob who supports the frauds, crooks, thieves and wanted men in PDP despite their 16 years of neglecting your region then I am sorry to say you are a mentally deficient dolt.

Your assertion is foolish

The same thieves and wanted men in Pdp are now in apc

Go through my post and show me where I have supported IPOB
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Buterflyle0: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

Your assertion is foolish

The same thieves and wanted men in Pdp ate now in apc

Go through my post and show me where I have supported IPOB you

Your assertion is foolish.

The thieves in PDP or PDP as a party never had a PMB / PYO combo who remain unstained unlike the looting gang who practiced free for all lootocracy in PDP with a government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich ONLY!

Delusion is when you think your hatred and bigotry over PMB and PYO. as the ipobian you are must translate to the mindset of other Nigerians.

Park well

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
AmarachiNnoli:
President buhari has accepted the resignation of Mrs Kemi Adeosun. Buhari thanked her for her service to Nigeria. The president further named Mrs Zainab Ahmed to take over affairs of the ministry.
Source: NTA 9pm network news

Intellectual laziness and no doubt a source of FAKE News; pls where did you hear her named as the substantive minister and hence replacement of the former minister?
Stop telling lies - being asked to oversee the ministry does not make her the minister - there is a big difference.
Remember such an appointment must follow the process of presidential nomination, screening and approval by the Senate - pls tell us when did that process happen?
Your heading misleading; kindly therefore correct it a accordingly.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Northernalization is what we are practicing in Nigeria Under Buhari's watch.. Ok o
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by keeeem: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why is it that people cannot comprehend a simple message? As the Minister of State, who else would have been appointed? You guys should stop politicizing everything nah? Let's eschew all these divisive ways of thinking please. It portrays us as a people who do not have standards

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Skengman: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
keeeem:
Why is it that people cannot comprehend a simple message? As the Minister of State, who else would have been appointed? You guys should stop politicizing everything nah? Let's eschew all these divisive ways of thinking please. It portrays us as a people who do not have standards

What do u expect from ‘lazy Nigerian youths’. I’ve long said that Nigerian youths contribute to a very large extent the problem the nation is facing.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by omololu2020(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Sukakma:
Blessed are the Northerners..for they shall rule Nigeria..Amen
you go cry when a Southerner becomes the president in 2023 grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister by Daewang: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2018
Another core northerner.

(1) (Reply)

Atikulate Song.... Come See The Joy On Peoples Face / Thread For Kàno State Presidential Election Result / Sarrki Unmask Your Identity As Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.