Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Is There Any Provision For Waiver In Nigeria Criminal Act? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is There Any Provision For Waiver In Nigeria Criminal Act? (260 Views)

Landlord, Two Children Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Provision Store In Delta / Another Look At Plea Bargain In Nigeria’s Criminal Justice Administration / A Young Girl Who Is Just 19 Years Old, Is Being Made To Pay For Her Criminal Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Provision For Waiver In Nigeria Criminal Act? by jarmy: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Going by the spate of unfolding of past crimes of public office holders in Nigeria, one may as, "is it proper to judge someones by their past offenses?"
For instance, there is an unconfirmed report that the Minister of Finance resigned due to allegations of falsification of NYSC certificate.

This crime was committed long before she became minister. Is there any provision in Nigeria law that could have saved her job? I am asking because I hope to be a prominent person someday and I also have skeletons in my cupboard. Lawyers in the house, over to you

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Pastor swindles K260,000 From His widowed Congregant / Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Uzodinma Over N200m Dud Cheque / "I Am Deeply Worried..." - President Buhari Fumes Over Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.