Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. (1339 Views)

Phone Section Is Full Of Scammers Becareful! @ Shopwiser Is One Of Them / 2021 June... Nairaland Phone Market Buy/sell.. Only For Serious And Legit People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Jamariwolff(f): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Don't trade with this seller, don't buy from him. He's scam! Certified

I got a UK used galaxy s5 for 42k in may 2018 plus shipping fee to abuja (below is a screenshot of me complaining below)

I dumped it in my closet since then and recently tried to fix it remembering the fact that I didn't pluck 42k on a tree and it'll be in my best interest to utilise my money properly.

Well guess the recent update?
I went to Samsung care office yesterday and wss told this phone is an old garbage wrapped in a new casing.
I was told I'll need to change panel and that selling it wud infact be best option. Phone that I didn't use for up to 3 weeks, it is paining me honestly. If I change panel what then is left?

I confronted him and he started switching alternates to type rubbish. Saying a male voice called him, why does it matter? We decided to do bizness and u cheated me! Stop beating around the bush playing innocent voy!
Maybe bcuz u know I was far away from Lagos and I wouldn't be able to come to your shop abi hut to harass hell out of you.

Hello eveyone reading this. For your own sanity and to prevent the stress stay away from voy. He ain't worth the stress.

www.nairaland.com/voy

I'll make sure I defame your cunny character even if it requires my last breathe. You've seen nothing yet!

I can never forgv u for this pain voy you won't go unpunished I swear, somehow you opened my eyes to the reality of life. God wud judge u sooner

Screenshot below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Please o, I am sorry o...are there nonphone shops in abuja? This one that you bought a used phone online without checking it out first hand first

1 Like

Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Jamariwolff(f): 5:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Please o, I am sorry o...are there nonphone shops in abuja? This one that you bought a used phone online without checking it out first hand first
that was my mistake. It was my first time and I was inexperienced.

Normally, I was afraid I'll be cheated if I check around and decided to trust voy after seeing positive reviews about him on nairaland
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by dimexy247(m): 5:25am On Sep 15, 2018
There are a lot of them like that especially in Lagos. You should have asked someone maybe a friend to check out the phone for before it was sent. Sorry bro. Voy, you no do good at all.
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Nbote(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2018
Which is exactly y I don't advice anyone to buy d so called naija UK used fones... Not jus dat guy, most of d fones (if not all) advertised as UK used most especially Samsung fones are all old naija repackaged fones.. Most of dem have had so many of their parts improperly replaced.. I'll rather buy a naija used fone from a direct user so I get to inspect it myself
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by lilclin(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2018
take heart. stay away from used phones unless you know who used it. S5 na very old phone sha
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by masterfactor(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2018
That is why I don't do business online, I prefer face to face transaction.Once beaten twice shy. But op, who buy a Samsung galaxy s5 for 42k in 2018. An example of such incidents https://www.nairaland.com/4733931/scammed-twinskenny.
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2018
masterfactor:
That is why I don't do business online, I prefer face to face transaction.Once beaten twice shy. But op, who buy a Samsung galaxy s5 for 42k in 2018.
too cheap or expensive?
Well, you can check his thread following his profile link I pasted, his price of phones is pasted there. That's how he sells it
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by masterfactor(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
too cheap or expensive?
Well, you can check his thread following his profile link I pasted, his price of phones is pasted there. That's how he sells it
Expensive. I have modify my above comment, check out the link and see what guys with good reviews here are doing to clients
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Lexusgs430: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Nbote:
Which is exactly y I don't advice anyone to buy d so called naija UK used fones... Not jus dat guy, most of d fones (if not all) advertised as UK used most especially Samsung fones are all old naija repackaged fones.. Most of dem have had so many of their parts improperly replaced.. I'll rather buy a naija used fone from a direct user so I get to inspect it myself

UK used phones should not be an issue, if you are buying directly from the importer.....

A used Samsung for 42K (possibly with transportation logistics added). When a brand new Umidigi A1 Pro would have sufficed nicely. Brand new next day delivery N38,000 from Jumia.........

1 Like

Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Lexusgs430: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
too cheap or expensive?

Three expensive......
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
that was my mistake. It was my first time and I was inexperienced.

Normally, I was afraid I'll be cheated if I check around and decided to trust voy after seeing positive reviews about him on nairaland
I am sorry about that. Personally, as a rule, I stay away from expensive online purchase
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
too cheap or expensive?
fucking expensive
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Protein0: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
lilclin:
stay away from used phones unless you know you used it.
one of the best advice of this era.
If you know, you know kiss
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by Kaybaba5(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Some good people are still on this forum....
Have done business with good and bad people
If u know u know
Re: Update. My Experience With VOY On Nairaland Phone Section. by khalazi: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Funny thing is Voy has not replied neither has he refuted the accusations.
Aside from NL, una no chat for whatsapp or sthn? If u have any other social media chat history before and after buying the phone, u can upload here...
That way there ll be evidence somewhat.

(1) (Reply)

Promo On Blackberry Phones / SIM Card Router For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat / BB Z10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.