Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son (41726 Views)

I Do My Makeup To Save Money – DJ Cuppy / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Samuelgr8: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2018
May the holy spirit the greatest comforter strengthen you and your house hold in Jesus name, amen
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by ItsTime4me(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2018
gaby:

I understand bro. Thanks for educating and making me see a different perspective to that saying.

I appreciate..
Thanks bro. If you are interested in finding answers to life's big questions, please kindly go to www.jw.org and click on bible teachings.

Thanks.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by gaby(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2018
ItsTime4me:
Thanks bro. If you are interested in finding answers to life's big questions, please kindly go to www.jw.org and click on bible teachings.

Thanks.

Cool..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by gladisa7: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018
The Lord will strenghten you.. God receive his soul and grant him eternal rest..Amen!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Abdul3391(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

God will strengthen you my sister.
lol... na man I b joor
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by nazablossom(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2018
dazzlingd:

One's child.

Thanks for correcting nicely.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by dopemama(f): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Drop your number.
I no hear from you again ooo... Kilode?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by dopemama(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Drop your number
why have we not heard from you again?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
Nollywood veteran actress Eucharia Anunobi, who lost her son in 2017 to Sickle Cell Anemia, has recounted the challenges she has faced so far. 

According to  Eucharia Anunobi who recently organised a memorial service for her late son, Raymond Ekwu, who died last year and also marked the memorial with a thanksgiving service at the Rose of Sharon Centre, Redeemed Christian Church of God, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, she is yet to recover from the loss. 
In an interview with Saturday Beats, the actress said; 

“It is not possible to overcome the trauma of losing an only child; it is a scar that will always be there. I don’t even know if I have the strength. People only tell me that I have the strength but all I know is that I am very fragile and weak. Forget the powder and lipstick, it is just a cover-up; it’s been days and nights of tears.” she said.

“I still miss him so much, especially when I have to drive home and I remember that he’s no more; he used to give me a warm welcome anytime I got home. I never nursed any fear when he was born. I need to correct a misconception. He didn’t die because he had sickle-cell anaemia, he died because the doctors made a mistake, but I don’t want to go into that right now.”

On adopting a child, the veteran actress said it would happen in God’s time.

“In the fullness of time, I will adopt a child in God’s time; although, I still have people that stay with me that I’ve been taking care of, even before he (my son) died,” she said.

It was gathered that at her son's memorial service, the pastor who anchored the event commended Anunobi, saying that despite the loss of her child, she was still able to successfully complete some major pastoral leadership programmes.

https://lailasnews.com/forget-my-make-up-its-been-days-nights-of-tears-for-my-son-eucharia-anunobi/

Lalasticlala
nne kasiobi
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by israelmao(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2018
You may not have the strength but there is God's strength,no man or woman can prevail by his or her strength.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Amazonboss(f): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:

Drop your number

Can isend you can mail please?
Thanks
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by israelmao(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
emeijeh:

So heartless of you. Show some empathy. GTFOH!
[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]
Empathy has its root in sympathy therefore let him begin from sympathy.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Kira290(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sure, that would do too.
I guess you are privacy conscious..Lol
Amazonboss:

Can isend you can mail please?
Thanks
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by saajus: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
When the chance comes,please remarry. A nice man beside you would have eased the healing process.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by dopemama(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
lifestyle1:

Too good to be true.
Guys beware o
your not far from. The truth walahi!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Smooyis(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
May God fully comfort and restore you madam.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by OlusegunAdedayo: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
angry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by durubennie(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
who is this little girl and what are you doing on nairaland
undecided
Sassychik:
quote author=durubennie post=71215540]ehya kiss
I believe you're an idiot
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Alejoc(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tonimordred:
is it written there that her son name is sunny nneji

I am dedicating an emotional song about loved ones we lost. The song was sang by Sunny Nneji titled Goodnight. Cheers
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by prettyirene: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
It is well ��...ma take heart
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Chynwe(f): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Kira290 post=71215772]
Drop your number.[/quote
I am interested
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Kira290(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Chynwe post=71229543][/quote]
Drop your number.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by steefi07: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
It is well sis May God strengthen you and give you a reason to smile again
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Onlinetalk: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
emeijeh:

So heartless of you.
Show some empathy.
GTFOH!

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]

Empathy kee

Read well b4 u go public

It z sympathy so far u can"t find solution

Abii u can wake up a dead fellow?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son by Tonimordred(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Alejoc:

I am dedicating an emotional song about loved ones we lost. The song was sang by Sunny Nneji titled Goodnight. Cheers
den u av 2 koret dat mistake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.