Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman (29341 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Letenwam: 5:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans who is still undergoing trial for the crimes he committed, has been accused by one of his victims, James Uduji of giving him tetanus injections for seven days to treat the gun wounds he sustained during his abduction.

According to the businessman, he was abducted on September 7, 2015 by four armed men on his way home from his factory at Agbara, Ogun State and Evans drove the Lexus 470 SUV. Evans who is standing for two separate charges, bordering on conspiracy to kidnap, kidnapping and attempted murder, stood for trial alongside Joseph Emeka, Ugochukwu Nwachukwu and Victor Aduba in the first charge. In the second charge, he is standing trial alongside Joseph Emeka, Linus Okpara and Victor Aduba.

The businessman disclosed that several gunshots were fired by the kidnappers who were driving a Lexus 470 SUV at the time of the incident, and it occurred close to his house on 7th Avenue, FESTAC Town, Lagos.

“I was inside my Hilux van with my two drivers when the men came and pulled me out of my vehicle and dragged me inside their own vehicle.

“I was not blindfolded at this point, so I saw the men clearly and the man at the steering with a gun was Evans. He is the only one I can recognise among the four" he said. 

“I then realised I sustained bullet wounds,” he said.

Uduji also told the court that the kidnappers later called a doctor on the telephone who treated his bullet wound at their destination. Punch reported that he stated that he was given two tetanus injections for seven days, adding that Evans was the so called doctor who treated him.

He concluded his testimony by disclosing that he spent a total of 45 days in the kidnappers’ den before he was released, following the payment of $1.2m (about N400m) as ransom. Uduji told the court that the $1.2m ransom was paid by his family in three instalments, adding that he was released eight days after the ransom was paid.

One of Uduji’s drivers, Mr. Jerome Ugoeze, told the court that he was equally shot in the attack. According to him, after being shot, he pretended to be dead while his boss was whisked away by the kidnappers.

https://lailasnews.com/evans-gave-me-tetanus-injections-after-his-gang-shot-me-businessman/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Alejoc(m): 5:46am On Sep 15, 2018
See money people for Obodo Oyinbo no fit make legally

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 5:47am On Sep 15, 2018
pardon Evans as Kemi adeosun was pardon. jail Evans if Kemi adeosun is in jail.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
If your family member was kidnapped and emotionally tortured like the victim, would you type something as silly as this?

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Olalan(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2018
He was just trying to protect his merchandise

2 Likes

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Gisters: 5:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Abdul315(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by KendrickAyomide: 6:19am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
you Warmed your yesterday foolishness this morning . let it sour

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by crossfm: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

If your family member was kidnapped and emotionally tortured like the victim, would you type something as silly as this?
.I don't support Evens neither do I support madam kemi.The 2 committed a crime,and in a sane society they ought to face the law.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by TiredOfFighting(f): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2018
I came here this morning to see if I'd get help. I'm at the verge of giving up. I have really had a lot to deal with in my young life.

I'm in need of a cash donation of 150k. I've had a lot to deal with very recently, from a sick younger brother to being in prison for some months. I had a business issue that went sour and it landed me me SARS/prison, awaiting trial. I spent over 5months until God intervened and the case was called off from court I'm down to nothing as I speak. Lost a whole lot plus my rent is expired. I don't want to bug us with too many stories.
I want to pick up the bits and pieces again and start smtn so that I don't beg to eat.
Please help me.
God bless you
Account details is
Esther, Access Bank, 0690154289.
Kowemaprofile@gmail.com

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by capatainrambo: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
see this one. awon kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Hector09(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Evans was kind enough to treat u, that means he is far better than our lifeless man what is backing his brothers to kill Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by crownson(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Is he claiming he is good...
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Zirah: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Who cares? He seems to have been kidnapping ONLY men of his tribe. I'm cool with that.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Saheed9: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Customer service
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by larry7ng(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

u are a bastard am sure u r one of the Evans boys. U will b tracked soon. omo ale u all going to wroth in hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy evans on the beat

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by ahiboilandgas: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2018
TiredOfFighting:
I came here this morning to see if I'd get help. I'm at the verge of giving up. I have really had a lot to deal with in my young life.

I'm in need of a cash donation of 150k. I've had a lot to deal with very recently, from a sick younger brother to being in prison for some months. I had a business issue that went sour and it landed me me SARS/prison, awaiting trial. I spent over 5months until God intervened and the case was called off from court I'm down to nothing as I speak. Lost a whole lot plus my rent is expired. I don't want to bug us with too many stories.
I want to pick up the bits and pieces again and start smtn so that I don't beg to eat.
Please help me.
God bless you
Account details is
Esther, Access Bank, 0690154289.
Kowemaprofile@gmail.com
really just like that...but u still get phone and data

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Rumicarter: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2018
400million naira!
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2018
When will they finish this case? I will never support criminals becus when they were flexing the money, they were intimidating legit ones like us..

Evans, scatter for jail. grin

Check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money working online.. You maybe interested in my training..
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

And you are wondering why Nigeria is NIGERIAJAGAJAGA? Nigeria is a reflection of your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Ugosample(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2018
Zirah:
Who cares? He seems to have been kidnapping ONLY men of his tribe. I'm cool with that.

You are not sensible undecided

1 Like

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by mekaboy(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2018
If he dies who will pay?
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by tolani4real: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

What a comparison. ........ No sense at all
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by farem: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

Derailed brain
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2018
crossfm:
.I don't support Evens neither do I support madam kemi.The 2 committed a crime,and in a sane society they ought to face the law.

You could have supported him, I wouldn't be surprised. One was a criminal, a killer and one was a victim of fraud or at worst, exemption letter forger.

1 Like

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by fred575: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2018
This Evans issue is long overdue for final sentence. All dis delay to sap money. Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2018
sad
Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by Trackango: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2018
This story doesn't make sense.

During the kidnapping, You recognized Evans as the driver. So, he was part of the kidnappers. Then the kidnappers of which Evans was part of later called a Doctor which was still Evans.

Abeg, the Evans dey 2?

The prosecutors should not botch this case oh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by tesppidd: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2018
crossfm:
you are still trying to justify your unlimited stupidity abi?

even your son or your future son (if you dont have a son yet) would be embarrassed that his so called daddy made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Gave Me Tetanus Injections After His Gang Shot Me –businessman by semyman: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Criminality in their DNA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme / Man Who Had Accident Arrested For Driving Stolen Car Owned By Naval Officer.PICS / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.