Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali (26054 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award / Eden Hazard Named Belgium 2018 Sportsman Of The Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by IMASTEX: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2018
Okay
Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by 360command: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2018
These were the African role models then people look up to.. Not this new generation..

1 Like

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by emperorblog(m): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:
oya gbefun,mummy used to be fine sha
Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by kokomilala(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Even though she didn't win any Olympic Gold medal for Nigeria, in my estimation, she's one of the finest athletes of our time. Her passion and dedication speak volumes of the person she is. A patriot to the core.
I can't forget those poetic moments in the late 80s and 90s,when her beauty lit up the skies of every stadium she ran and her body-to-die-for created those iconic moments in athletics.

4 Likes

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2018
MrWondah:
I love women who respect their career and their husband. It takes a strong woman to do this. Not this our modern day feminists who dies not even understand the concept but think is all about fighting men.

Seems you do not understand what she just said. She said she would have had issues in her marriage had she married a typical African man, but she did not, and that is why her marriage is surviving, so the problem are the men, not the women.

1 Like

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by myself13: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2018
...begging to differ...
_ but when a typical African man meets a typical African woman, the product is also a convenient marriage.
Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by MrWondah(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2018
kmcutez:

Seems you do not understand what she just said. She said she would have had issues in her marriage had she married a typical African man, but she did not, and that is why her marriage is surviving, so the problem are the men, not the women.
You also seem to misunderstand the situation, typical African men love and respect their women, a typical African feminist takes advantage of the situation and abuses it. She didn't, she still valued her man, family and was able to comfortably blend it with her career

2 Likes

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by fredoooooo: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2018
I love her kiss
Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Ok
Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2018
xtervaganza:
you can't really blame our new crop of athletes.

Reading the post you'd see where she was offered scholarship for being a good athlete. Tell me what further inspiration an upcoming needs? Back then the military really did well with sports. Coaches and athletes were well taken care of and paid on time.

These democracy and politicians came to wreck everything.

Have you heard anything from Olusoji Fasuba who used to be the fastest man in Africa?

Fasuba is a logistician in the British Royal Navy. I think he competes for the navy in military games to keep fit and as a hobby. He is married to fellow Athens 2004 Olympic athlete Ngozi Nwokocha Who competed for Nigeria in the 4x400m relay.
Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by deyijojad: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:

Let's Implement Digital Marketing That Get You GET 10X Results, Awareness, Leads and SALES!

Without promotions, something terrible happens: NOTHING!

As digital strategists, we don’t just work on your project; we focus on your business goals

• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Onsite and Offsite SEO Implementation
• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Blogs Contents Research, Management and Syndication
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads

PLUS MUCH MORE

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by Naza25: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hail Mary

1 Like

Re: If I Hadn’t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster – Mary Onyali by proddey(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tomibyte:

Mary onyali used to be really beautiful. My favourite female athlete of all time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ese Brume Wins Bronze In Women's Long Jump / Super Eagles Celebrate Leon Balogun On His Birthday / Nigerian Players To Have Won CAF Champions League Title With Non-nigerian Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.