Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

My New Album Will Be Very Controversial – Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Album Will Be Very Controversial – Falz (218 Views)

"Album Will Swallow Album” – Davido Mocks Wizkid Made In Lagos! / Why Wizkid's 'made In Lagos' Album Will Break Records / Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Will Surpass All Albums In Africa – See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Album Will Be Very Controversial – Falz by 8Ebisco: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Falz TheBahdGuy says he is not ready to stop producing controversial songs after the release of his critically reviewed ‘This Is Nigeria’ hit which shook the foundation of the music industry.

The artiste who recently won an Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA) in a recent interview, revealed that he is currently working on a music album where all the tracks will be as contentious and norm-breaking.

Falz said there is the need to tell stories through conscious music and he is set to take his controversial music to a new level.

“Right now I’m making a lot of controversial music. It’s always going to be like that, people are always going to get angry when you make that sort of music but those stories need to be told,” he said.

Falz said it is important for artists to project the truth in their songs and in the right direction, despite mixed reactions.

“People need to hear our voices; our voices need to be projected in the positive direction as artists. It is something I will continue to do, I’m working on a fully conscious album which is dropping very soon,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/my-new-album-will-be-very-controversial.html

Re: My New Album Will Be Very Controversial – Falz by Tomibyte(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2018
ma nigga..preach for them og They must hear our voices

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Confirms Security Breach On Over 50 Million Accounts! / 100% Free Music Promotion / Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.