Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun (562 Views)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by Dakiyak: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Mrs. Kemi Adeosun

Mrs Kemi Adeosun, the finance minister until today, in her letter of resignation to President Muhammadu Buhari responded for the first time officially to the allegation of forging the NYSC exemption certificate, by expressing profound shock.

In the letter dated today, the British-born Nigerian said she did not relocate to Nigeria until she was 34 years old, four years older than the 30-year limit for participation by corps members.

She blamed those she called ‘trusted associates’, who helped to arrange the ‘exemption certificate’, that came back to haunt her many years after.

“I obtained my first Nigerian passport at the age of thirty-four (34) and when I relocated there was debate as to whether NYSC Law applied to me. Upon enquiry as to my status relating to NYSC, I was informed that due to my residency history and having exceeded the age of thirty (30), I was exempted from the requirement to serve. Until recent events, that remained my understanding.

“On the basis of that advice and with the guidance and assistance of those, I thought were trusted associates, NYSC were approached for documentary proof of status. I then received the certificate in question. Having never worked in NYSC, visited the premises, been privy to nor familiar with their operations, I had no reason to suspect that the certificate was anything but genuine.”

Her letter also revealed that she took the decision to resign after an internal investigation ordered by President Buhari declared the exemption certificate as fake.
http://surecontents..com/2018/09/how-i-got-fake-nysc-certificate-adeosun.html

Re: How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by Dakiyak: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by Kelebe007: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Bail is not free

Re: How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by Ekez(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2018
Madam you don resign ,abeg let us hear word.
Re: How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by id911(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Kemi Oluwole, let us hear word abeg

Btw, she's admitted already she used fake document to get a public job so what are the law enforcement agencies still waiting for?!
Re: How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by PrincessB1(f): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2018
Inasmuch as you've resigned and had been replaced, bite the bullet and stay calm.
Re: How I Got Fake NYSC Certificate – Adeosun by Omeokachie: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2018
Oluwole.

Was that why that Igbokwe dude tried to photoshop you into an NYSC uniform?

(1) (Reply)

Not Too young To Run: See Who Will Most Likely Displace Buhari In 2019 / Lagos APC Guber Primaries: Thank You Message From Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu / Best Option For Southwest Is To Vote PMB/PYO Come 2019 To Avoid Maginalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.