Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (47513 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by technicallyrich(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2018
Joe igbokwe reminds me frank woods saying that when the money is coming your year you dont ask questions
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by meolaniyi(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
Joe Igbokwe a rare lgbo man continue your good work
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by IbrahimDamola: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Joe Igbokwe is a Yoruba man, he should remain in Lagos all his life. I only pity his lineage, he is going to make life difficult for them and funny enough hr may not be alive then to pay for his crimes

Joe is an efulefu that cannot even boast mobilizing his ward in Nnewi. He is an Efulefu fuluefu. A walking disaster to the educated and refined Igbo nation. Pitiable dunce!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by akphrat(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2018
All hope lost on this said party. APC
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Halo22: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2018
For me, NYSC certificate is not supposed to be a pre-requisite for appointment in the country. But the issue here hovers on forgery of certificate. It would have been more honourable to present nothing, than to come up with such forged discharge certificate. I have such case that is undergoing investigation and when the time is ripe, I will share it with you guys on front page.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Temptee101(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
Nothing shows this man is from the east. Premium times should please dig into his background because he has all the traits of someone from the west
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by kernel001: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
sammirano:

There are many of your brothers like him doing our bidding. Kiss the truth.

Same with your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by sammirano: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
kernel001:

Same with your tribe.

In your dreams my friend.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by GOFRONT(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2018
And later, they be chanting upandan say Kemi Adeosun forged Nysc cert.......Mainwhile some of them on this forum has a forged document in their credentials hidden under their mattresses....

Infact, some are feeding from the proceeds of the Job given to them by a forged cert......If u know, u know grin

Abeg make nobody Quote me cos i no well, I dey wait make doctor com give me d last shot of my injection....Toh!!.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by donkaz2(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
What is the big deal about NYSC certificate unless am sure Bill gate had himself
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Tyche(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Joe Igbokwe is a Yoruba man, he should remain in Lagos all his life. I only pity his lineage, he is going to make life difficult for them and funny enough hr may not be alive then to pay for his crimes

What happened to freedom of speech, expression and association?

You are entitled to your IPOB leaning while he's entitled to his own
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by kernel001: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2018
sammirano:

In your dreams my friend.

Fayose and FFK, do you remember these names?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by 8stargeneral: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Dis Joe igbokwe man is a nonsense shocked shocked
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by aalangel(f): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
eyeview:
I, on behalf of the good people of south east hereby donate Joe Igbokwe to the yorubas where we believe he will be most relevant

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Wisemen0147(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2018
paparazzi1987:
Some ignoramus entities are just exagerating this NYSC thing.

The Exemption certificate is very easy to get so i dont see any reason why Kemi will knowingly opt for the fake nysc cert.

Had it been her degree is forged, then i will have no doubt that she forged it...but for NYSC that is as simple to get like your birth cerificate...

Easy to get...Says by who...she can only get if she is above 30yrs wen she graduated but she was 22yrs then
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Greenback: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2018
abescom:
Wailers will always wail but Buhari advisers are quite stupid to be honest.

Joe should not have posted this nonsense. It is needless and has only given the attack dogs something to bark about.

Kemi Adeosun hasnt denied the fact that she didn't serve and posting this picture is just silly.

And you dare call some people wailers!
I'm sure they were the people who wailed over Stella Oduah and Alison Maduaeke..I'm sure they are the people who still wail over Ngozi Iweala till today...
Smh
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by FBIL: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Joe Nurudeen Igbokwelogun - His full name.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by pacificom: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2018
iksmoore:
A chieftain of the ruling all progressives Congress,Joe igbokwe has reacted to the resignation of Nigeria's Financial minister, Kemi Adesoun. It will be recalled that Joe igbokwe through his Facebook page shared a photoshopped NYSC photo of Kemi Adeosun calling on journalists to investigate the authenticity. From his tone, it's crystal clear that the politician of South-eastern descent is making a mockery of the media platform, Premium Times which broke the story.

Since the news of her resignation broke, Nigerians have stormed his facebook page to pour venom on him over his stance for the finance minister even when it was clear that there was forgery.
This is what he wrote that kept people talking :
I DO NOT WANT KEMI ADEOSUN TO RESIGN BECAUSE OF A MERE NYSC CERTIFICATE. THAT FINE LADY IS A GREAT SCHOLAR IN THE FINEST TRADITION, THE PRIDE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/09/see-how-joe-igbokwe-reacted-to-kemis.html?m=1

If Madam kemi Adeosun could resign because of NYSC certificate, likes of Dr Bukola Saraki should also resign amidst of cases of corruptions alleged against him in this administration.
Diaspora are assett to the development of the nation, and we must appreciate them and encourage them to serve in this country.
We must not reserve our political blackjack to chastise those group of citizens who are genuine and willing to serve the nation with a sincere attitude.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by TheABOMINATION: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
Serving or not serving is not the issue here...

The issue here is an act of FORGERY and it seems many Nigerians do not know the weight of Forgery..

A Man or Woman that forges will also Manipulate figures.. will also Steal... all dt go hand in hand..

It's better u didn't serve at all than Forging....

It's the same crime with those who forge Birth Certificates, age, school certificates etc..

A woman that could forge a Certificate, will also forge documents as Finance minister.

Forgery is a criminal offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by Truthisit: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2018
eyeview:
I, on behalf of the good people of south east hereby donate Joe Igbokwe to the yorubas where we believe he will be most relevant
Thank you for that gift. But we have his betters, therefore look elsewhere to donate him. Thank you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by okonyia(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2018
Joe Igbokwe is a disgrace to this nation, that is why he can't see reason, for what Adeusun did. This women, made me proud for resigning. It shows that we still have some people who can think. Left for people like igbowke who has abandoned his own State and come to hide in Lagos, the former finance minister, wouldn't have resigned. I encourage her to apply properly now and get her certificate, because she will still need it. Law is law,we must obey it. Joe hide your ugly face.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by TheABOMINATION: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Halo22:
For me, NYSC certificate is not supposed to be a pre-requisite for appointment in the country. But the issue here hovers on forgery of certificate. It would have been more honourable to present nothing, than to come up with such forged discharge certificate. I have such case that is undergoing investigation and when the time is ripe, I will share it with you guys on front page.

When the woman forged the certificate and got away with it, she had no idea it would come back to hunt her many years later in the future. Such is life.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by pacificom: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2018
alexosifo:
so, this lady resigned for reals?

Nigeria is a country where there are more wolves than sheep. Kemi Adeosun is a mere sheep and cant survive this land of wolves.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by TrueNigerian300: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Allwility:
Kemi Adeosun's crime wasn't just that she obtained forged NYSC certificate but worked at Chapel Hill Dunham in 2002 without an NYSC certificate or exempt. This is against the laws of our country.

It will be tough to hold her unto this she is also a british remember. All she need to say is that she works there as a british.

Dual citizenship should be banned here in Nigeria. Most people only use it to their advantage over the Nigerians course.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by abescom: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Greenback:

And you dare call some people wailers!
I'm sure they were the people who wailed over Stella Oduah and Alison Maduaeke..I'm sure they are the people who still wail over Ngozi Iweala till today...
Smh
Guy come off this childish play. I am no kid.

Fact is the wailers will always wail. You lot wail over everything without actually using your senses.

I am not afraid to say the truth. Don't like it? Bore off.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by papalsbuIl: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2018
eyeview:
we swap am with ffk tey tey come balance yerobas money on top

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.