Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick (1783 Views)

How To Network Unlock Vortex Phone To Accept All SIM Card / Get This And Convert Your Phone To Mobile TV / Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2018
This is the newest trend, buy this USB smart razor, that can be plugged to the USB port of your phone and start shaving conveniently. Portable and fashionable.

Conveniently shave beard, mustache, armpit hair and all pubic hair. You can now throw away your shaving stick.

We deliver nationwide. Call/Whatsapp 07034208822

PS:
The price has just been reduced from N2,990 to N2,000 flat for the next 10 days starting from today 15th of September, 2018 to 25th of September, 2018.

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by BuhariNaWah: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
We also have this amazing trending product called Comfort phone holder. It helps you to multi task, share videos with friends and family and make life easier.

Price is N2,000

Call/Whatsapp 07034208822

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your car organized with leather car seat organizer price is N4,990

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by ericsimons18: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
So these seat kini .. is for people at back of my car so how it benefit take me were get the car.

1 Like

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
ericsimons18:
So these seat kini .. is for people at back of my car so how it benefit take me were get the car.
Sir, the bag is for you who the car owner, that will put your stuffs there. Instead of leaving some items scattered everywhere in the car and sometimes, some items fall into hidden places in your car and you assumed they are lost all because your items are not well organized.

The items is for the car owner to arrange and organize his/her items in it.

3 Likes

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by ericsimons18: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
AmazingWorld:
Sir, the bag is for you who the car owner, that will put your stuffs there. Instead of leaving some items scattered everywhere in the car and sometimes, some items fall into hidden places in your car and you assumed they are lost all because your items are not well organized.

The items is for the car owner to arrange and organize his/her items in it.

What if i now carry one human being for back and that human decides to help me keep my things nkor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
ericsimons18:

What if i now carry one human being for back and that human decides to help me keep my things nkor.
Stuffs left unorganized is more liable to be taken. The goal is to make sure your items are more organized.

2 Likes

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by pointblank247(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
ok
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
You can also get this Acer Laptop (INTEL) with

1. 500GB Hard Disk

2. 4GB RAM

3. 2 hours plus of battery with original "follow come' charger

PS:
Value added gifts of 2,000 e-books and videos that covers subjects from Personal Development to Business Management, Leadership and Spirituality etc.

Price is N55K

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by pdppower: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
How much is transportation to Ogun State location for one unit
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
pdppower:
How much is transportation to Ogun State location for one unit

Which of the items Sir?
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by Ejadike(m): 12:07am On Sep 16, 2018
AmazingWorld:
You can also get this Acer Laptop (INTEL) with

1. 500GB Hard Disk

2. 4GB RAM

3. 2 hours plus of battery with original "follow come' charger

PS:
Value added gifts of 2,000 e-books and videos that covers subjects from Personal Development to Business Management, Leadership and Spirituality etc.

Price is N55K

what's the spec of this laptop? Is it core i3? Does it have a any issues?
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by FlutterDollar99(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2018
But shaving cream is better sha
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by FlutterDollar99(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

I can hear the clapping over here. No jokes

1 Like

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by Ejadike(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Technology has really advanced Sha..

1 Like

Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 4:37am On Sep 16, 2018
FlutterDollar99:
But shaving cream is better sha
shaving cream is consumable, which means you will need to buy another one whenever, you finish consuming one. This USB shaving razor is just a one time purchase and you start shaving conveniently till God knows. It can shave Mustache, Beard, Armpit hair and private part hair (public hair) for males and females.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 4:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Ejadike:
Thanks to you Sir.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Ejadike:
it's an amazing world
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Good morning, great people, thanks for patronage. Keep the orders coming. Wish you best buying experience with us.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2018
AmazingWorld:
shaving cream is consumable, which means you will need to buy another one whenever, you finish consuming one. This USB shaving razor is just a one time purchase and you start shaving conveniently till God knows. It can shave Mustache, Beard, Armpit hair and private part hair (public hair) for males and females.

Nice products, but why would I wanna use my phone to shave
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
greenhulk:

Nice products, but why would I wanna use my phone to shave
that's innovation sir.... Before people were riding horses and donkey for transportation, and some people innovated bikes, cars, rail ways and air plane for transportation. This particular smart razor will help you maximize your phone and make shaving more convenient for you.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2018
AmazingWorld:
that's innovation sir.... Before people were riding horses and donkey for transportation, and some people innovated bikes, cars, rail ways and air plane for transportation. This particular smart razor will help you maximize your phone and make shaving more convenient for you.

How can using a phone as a shaving stick make shaving more convenient for me when I have 3 clippers of different sizes? It's not even hygenic.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by falcon01: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2018
AmazingWorld:
We also have this amazing trending product called Comfort phone holder. It helps you to multi task, share videos with friends and family and make life easier.

Price is N2,000

have we reached this level of lazy
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
It depends on how you see it.... This is more of bringing convenience to our Iives Sir/Ma. People already making orders.... Thanks for your contribution Sir/Ma.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Keep the orders coming we deliver nationwide. Contact/Whatsapp 07034208822.
Re: Get This And Convert Your Phone To Shaving Stick by AmazingWorld: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for patronage.... Keep orders rolling.

(1) (Reply)

BLACKBERRY 9900 ( BOLD5) / Blackberry Q10 For SALE 22k / Gionee Phone Prices And Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.