Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Make Internet Your Money Supporter - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Internet Your Money Supporter (525 Views)

Invest Your Money At Adron Homes And Properties. / How To Sit Back And Watch How Your Money Work For You / The New Face Of Lagos State And The Best Place To Invest Your Money This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Internet Your Money Supporter by Ozed71: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Making money is never easy because either you don't have the perfect guild on how to go about it and you're not serious with it.
Let me tell you the story of Mr chuks. Chuks is a fresh graduate from UNN, after his service he was struggling with finance you know how things can be after your parent have spent alot of money paying your school from nursery to the university level?
After graduation they'll be expecting you to train them too as a sign of success... Nigeria is a very good country no doubt but to get a high paying job in of most our big cities can be very difficult is either you have connection or something to give for it. Also Nigeria as whole is a good place for business, but to a start a business money is needed this is where sense comes in...
Chuks had a good business idea, " trust Nigerians is good on that" but money was his problem, his job after the normal expenses he can't even save for his dreams... According to him "if I should be saving the little money I make after my expense I don't no how many years it will take me to get the capital I need to start my dream business" ( sure this a problem with most Nigerians).
This was five months ago... Since we don't no each other in person I told he to get my importation guild, since it will not disturb his job. He got the guild and I supported him althrough to make know he starts making good money from this business. After months chuks wrote me a heart gladden WhatsApp text... (See it below)

That is the power of the internet... It has the power to change your story

Someone maybe saying importation guild again!

Selling Imported goods are very lucrative and is startup capital friendly

Nevertheless
I'm here not to teach you only importation business but other five hot businesses on the internet that can put in more Money into your bank account on auto pilot
Yes
You can read the details of this businesses @ http://wappaydfunds.com/block-money

Re: Make Internet Your Money Supporter by Ozed71: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
What will you do when you wake-up in the morning and see that the money you've made has been paid into your bank account while you were asleep? I'll leave you answer that
Re: Make Internet Your Money Supporter by Ozed71: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hi happy Sunday
Re: Make Internet Your Money Supporter by Ozed71: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
There many names today In Nigeria making real money on the internet... If don't believe me ask seun of nairaland he will tell you how far
Re: Make Internet Your Money Supporter by Ozed71: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Testimonies has started coming.... what're you waiting for? Start making cool cash on the internet just like me

(1) (Reply)

Why Money Of Facebook Ads When You Can Do This / Advices Please. What Business Can I Do With 400k / Earn Money For Using An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.