Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (92825 Views)

Mr Ibu, John Okafor's Children And Wives / Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by lastempero: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
If it's true, ibu will use his head next time.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
For all the hyporcrites criticizing the Girl, how did you people think KIM Kardashian became a $$$ millionaire?

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Adakintroy: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jerrick:
If this is true, the girl must be very stupid! What do you want again after he’s given you your money? Why would you want to ruin his marriage??

Lol that's why you don't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by funkei: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
boldking:
she looks like isoko girl...na their way
No wa for you! How she come look like Isoko and her name is Igwe is funny.
But on a serious note not nice to paint all Isoko girls with your allusion, there is the good the bad the ugly in every tribe.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Mankosi: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mr Ibu and I am sure ur wife has been parading herself as the only woman in ur life. Now she will know she's not.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Mankosi: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
You mean he inserted this in ur puany?

Wow u really had a good time.

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by ACE1010: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
gistfever:
Na wa ooh.... a lady has voiced out on social media to talk about her sweet sex experience with Mr. IBU.

John Okafor is a Nigerian actor and comedian popularly known as Mr. Ibu . Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters.

The lady really gave a thorough explanation of the experience, how sweet and gentle Mr. Ibu was in bed.

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/na-wa-ooh-lady-talks-about-her-night.html

See below:

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by gladisa7: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
what does she want to achieve? spoil his marriage and....
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
queensera:
>>

Yahoo Boy Eat Faces Of His Girlfriend, Watch Video HERE

Faces?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by killsmith(f): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Nairaland Men,
When satan wants to slay a man he uses a slay queen to ruin the man. When the man is ruined to the ground, the slay qeen gets passed around to bring yet another man to the ground

Even The Bible warns against Slay Queens. “I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare”-Ecclesiastes 7:26
priest : This is the word of God.

Congregation : Thanks be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by duyox2004: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jerrick:
If this is true, the girl must be very stupid! What do you want again after he’s given you your money? Why would you want to ruin his marriage??

Because poverty has caused psychosis in a lot of people here
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by steefi07: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cheap publicity stunt try harder
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Slimsly100(f): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
I nor even know where to start to dey answer this mumu!!!
Oh lawwwwd!!! Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming!!!!
undecided
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by kerry57: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Shitholers everywhere in naija trying to trend by force by fire.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Respect55(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
We have really lost it as a people
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Titugirl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
She's so shameless!!!
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Jaqenhghar: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
eDeity:
By
Exactly. No one gives a shít

1 Like

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Mryacks: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Netanyahu1:
The mental health issues in Nigeria is alerming, its time the government pay attention to this epidemic.

Seriously...
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by GoldHorse(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fool! So?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by nerus419(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wasted generation
Lol
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Oyerinde16(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Jerrick:
The girl may b stupid but it may be true, I once me Mr IBU at SASON HOTEL trans amadi industrial layout, na him big belle I de look, he was social, loves to drink, 4 ha to mention him big belle e fit be true
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by DrHighchief(m): 4:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Is it only Mr Ibu? What of others u have one night stand with..List them .....Glorified Olosho...Total disgrace to women...
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by CArt(m): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Until I see their pictures together in bed I wouldn't believe her story. She only wants attention.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by 11doubledee: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
She looks too YOUNG to me. Does it mean that IBU is à pédophile ?
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by veesion: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2018
SHE EVEN TAKE HER TIME EXPLAIN HOW IBU TAKE SHIFT HER PANT,..chaii
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by Demorcrazy(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2018
JandyJ:
She's lying
We have to pray...

Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by fillagefiful: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Now go and take your crown. Ashawo!
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by snapshot: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2018
mr Ibu fuked up,if to say you scatter that her smelly hole like she is owing you money,by now she for still dey nurse pain she for no fit talk anything.
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by boldking(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
funkei:

No wa for you! How she come look like Isoko and her name is Igwe is funny.
But on a serious note not nice to paint all Isoko girls with your allusion, there is the good the bad the ugly in every tribe.
isoko girls are prostitute and cheat
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by 2ruborn9ja(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Attention stunt........Mtcheeeew
Re: Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' by eDeity: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Exactly. No one gives a shít

Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.