Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? (370 Views)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by AllBusiness(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys,

Is it possible to buy house in Nigeria but carry out all the transactions and documentation in Abroad without going to Nigeria?
Re: Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Yes. Through a proxy.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Of course. I can help you do all that, that is if only you can trust me with just 10% trust.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by polimaf(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2018
AllBusiness:
Hi guys,

Is it possible to buy house in Nigeria but carry out all the transactions and documentation in Abroad without going to Nigeria?
sure. it's safer buying from trusted real estate companies, you will fill the documentation forms online and pay into the company's bank account straight...

where in Nigeria are you looking at?
Re: Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by zone51: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2018
AllBusiness:
Hi guys,

Yes but due to levity of the deal, you will need to get a trusted proxy like "Me" to do that for you.
Re: Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by diehard(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2018
The key is finding trusted agents or real estate company which is difficult.

I'll advise you seek referrals from persons who have a good reputation here in nairaland, there are several of them. Always use a local lawyer to vet all transactions and documentations provided before paying money to anybody and the lawyer must be neutral (not familiar with seller)

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Buy House In Nigeria From Abroad? by greenlilly(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2018
My friend be careful, there are lot of foxes in sheeps' skin parading themselves as being trust worthy. My advice, use reputatble estate agent like Jide Taiwo. You can access them through their site, goggle it. And ensure to broker the deal using a reputable law firm like Femi Falana's. Pay all the fees required to avoid losing your hard earn money to fraudsters

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Roofing Sheet From Mr Docherich 07062764235 / Single Room In Ikeja OR Oshodi / Choice Location In Ajah For Investment With Huge Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.