Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. (6172 Views)

Buy and Ship Goods from US and UK / PRE-ORDER - Buy And Ship Items From Aliexpress/1688/dhgate/taobao. Low Fees. / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Paroh:

No Whatsapp number in your profile? How do I contact you nau?

08102226496. It’s on the first page. Thank you.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
We are on Facebook as @handyshippers1 Twitter and instagram as @handyshippers. Get in touch with us.

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning fam. We appreciate your reach outs. We are here to serve you.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
We satisfy all you’re looking for. Thank you for believing.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Paroh:

No Whatsapp number in your profile? How do I contact you nau?

It was nice dealing with you. Hope we engage in more deals. Cheers.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Paroh(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
It wouldn't make sense if I didn't post my testimony on here. I went into business with this guy without knowing him from anywhere, just based on the fact that I didn't see any negative reviews on his page. I can assure anyone reading this that he's transparent to the last. Even refunded me some money after we overcalculated and I paid him. I'll definitely recommend. 9.975/10.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Paroh:
It wouldn't make sense if I didn't post my testimony on here. I went into business with this guy without knowing him from anywhere, just based on the fact that I didn't see any negative reviews on his page. I can assure anyone reading this that he's transparent to the last. Even refunded me some money after we overcalculated and I paid him. I'll definitely recommend. 9.975/10.

Thank you for the nice review.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 2:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Alibaba checkout available @ 355#
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Good morning.
Shipping rates normal @ $4.3/kg and 450/kg. Send in your orders.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
We’re available 24/7. Our rates are very competitive and affordable. A trial will definitely convince you.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by mekuso89(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello baba am new in this importation thing, please how long does it take goods to arive from china to nigeria on normal delivery?
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
mekuso89:
Hello baba am new in this importation thing, please how long does it take goods to arive from china to nigeria on normal delivery?

7-10 working days sir.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good afternoon people. We’re here for you. Happy new month.

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good evening. Contact us for affordable shipping services
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Happy Salah Celebrations.

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good evening.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2019
It’s being a while here. We are still in business. Contact for fair pricing and deals.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello People.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Good evening. Current shipping rate. Lower than most competitors. Faster as well. Get in touch today.

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2021
We’re available for business. Lowest rates you can get.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Buy from any Chinese store. Service charge fee is between 3-4%
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
We are available to respond to all your needs concerning import and procurement from China
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good afternoon

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Shipping from China to a Lagos has not been any easier

@ $6.7/kg and 500 naira customs clearance, your goods are bound to arrive in Lagos between 5-7 working days. Yes. We are that fast.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Our service is top notch.

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Shipping rate as 26/4/2021

Cargo: 5-7 working days. Ships Tuesday and Thursday weekly. @ $6.7/kg; 500/kg customs fee

Liquid/Battery items: 7-14 working days. @ $7.7/kg; 500/kg customs fee.

Express: N/A

Sea cargo: $230/CBM, 60,000/CBM customs fee. 2-3 months ETA.

Should you require our Chinese address, reach out to us.
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
We source and procure from any website in China. We have a list of several factories to choose from. Anything you want, we can get. Contact us today

0906883650 Call/WhatsApp

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Do you know that buying from 1688 is 3x cheaper than buying from AliExpress and Alibaba?

1 Like

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by jackson44(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sheuns:
Do you know that buying from 1688 is 3x cheaper than buying from AliExpress and Alibaba?

Guy you need to update your current shipping rate .
Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Shipping rate as 30/03/2022

Air: Freight: $10/kg; Customs: #550/kg

You can also take advantage of our on going promotion

Re: Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. by Sheuns(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Our promo is still on going. Why not take advantage of this opportunity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Arrival Laptops For Sale @ Reduced Prices / US Used Still In Carton Mini Laptops ( HP, DELL , MSI, ACER,TOSHIBA) For Sale / IPAD/IPHONE FULL ICLOUD REMOVAL/BYPASSED NOW AVAILABLE at cheapest price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.