Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Walcoss Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Walcoss Recruitment (4151 Views)

Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job Through Walcoss Consulting? / Walcoss Consulting Invite / Walcoss Consulting - Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walcoss Recruitment by BILLIONs1: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2007
Does anyone know anything about WALCOSS. just got an invitation for an interview asking me to bring N1,000, are there Legit?

pls reply asap
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by ifynwa(f): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2007
i don't know the coy but i will advise you to forget any coy that will want to collect money from you b4 you can be interviwed.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by noblesam(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2007
Guy,you should be able to read between the lines!Is recruitment of best potential labour now dependent on ability to pay a sum of money, Shine ur eyes now, dis is naija o.those guys r FaKe undecided
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by olalekankb(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2007
Pls, don't pay kobo to them most of these pple are 419. Last year i paid #1050 to Estherbreakthrough i've not heard any breakthrough from them.

1 Like

Re: Walcoss Recruitment by jumie(f): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hi,

No Good and well organized employer of labour will ask you to "pay" in order for you to be employed and start getting PAID!!!! They're just a bunch of nobodies. Please IGNORE the offer and pretend you never saw it!!!

EVERYONE beware.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by oldskul(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2007
No Story. Pay the money and loss your membership. Abeg not after all the series of posting on the kind of issues in the past. U hear me so?
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by realwale: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2007
i think the likes of estherbreakthru and primesavic and othersd should be reported to efcc,i paid #1000 to them way back 2005 without getting anything from them.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by sgeneral: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2007
who dem be take offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by oyenekan(f): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2007
I Beg let us learn how to shine our eyes when pple dangle Carrot before us
shine ur eye oooooo
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by tayog(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
i think its a consulting firm that wants to recruit for another firm. You know thats the way they get their paid sometimes. Employers usually pay less.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by weebee(f): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
Na lie them be fake, Shikena
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by SOJ(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
If r keen on "donating" ur money, then go ahead. BUt i warn u, its not worth it abeg tongue
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by vautch: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
any coy or recruitment agency dat ask 4 money is not genuine.
but if u ve too much money u can send me some
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by bob2039: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
I have seing their ofice b4 sumwere around gbagada they seems very organised bt abt the pay thing is what i cant realy say!
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by archbishop(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hellllllllllloooooooooooooo,
This is 419,
Run 4 ur life,
yours,
archbishop
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by WolexBaba(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2007
Guy, this is very simple. Any employer that needs ur N1,000; do u think they have any money 2 pay u I beg no disgrace me o! Even if u have a means of replying them, u shuld reply only 2 tell them u know they are Bloody Thieves!
Trust me.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by jaydifox(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2007
Catch am !! Catch am!! Thief, Thief
a word is enough for the wise,
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by renner(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2007
please, my dear friend do not continue with that advert because they want to take your money. for God sake how will you get money when you do not have a job. secondly, if any company has vacant positions, they will need your services and not your money. i do not think any company will want to hire the services of an agent and ask the agent to start collecting money from applicants.
please forumite, lets expose these kind of agent or person that will ask money before giving a job.
with this we will start with you my good friend. tell us about this company or agent so that no one fall into there hands
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by doctorT(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
oh boy, you better shine your eyes well well.

You suppose no say dem be thief, they go just dagbo you straight.

them go plait your head finish.

You better wake upppppppppppppppppppppppp.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by tessyjosh: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2008
i know walcoss, they're a consulting firm based in onikan and i know quite a couple of people who have gotten jobs thru them. if they ask you for money, the money is for administrative fees towards registration and they interview you and then refer you to various clients having placed job orders with walcoss. their clients range from finance companies, to advetising agencies and presently recruiting marketing managers, hr/secreatary, front desk officers, graphic artiists, creative directors, client service executives, copy writers for a finance company and an advertising agency presently. i think its legit cos thanks to them i have a job in a micro finance bank today.
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by dove24u(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2008
I beg take cover. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by popsonbabs(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hello, guys ! I don't believe that any legit organisation will collect money from u b4 giving u job. If u have money, u wouldn't be looking for job. If i may ask, tessyjosh, are u such u are not a staff there? If truely u got job thru them, why can't u tell house b4 now?
Well, my friend my own be say, u need to be wise oooooooooooooooooooooooo, ICS is also a recuiting firm and they had never ask for money ooooooooooooooooo.
BE WISE[b][/b] shocked embarassed
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by toyin2007: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
tessyjosh:

i know walcoss, they're a consulting firm based in onikan and i know quite a couple of people who have gotten jobs through them. if they ask you for money, the money is for administrative fees towards registration and they interview you and then refer you to various clients having placed job orders with walcoss. their clients range from finance companies, to advetising agencies and presently recruiting marketing managers, hr/secreatary, front desk officers, graphic artiists, creative directors, client service executives, copy writers for a finance company and an advertising agency presently. i think its legit because thanks to them i have a job in a micro finance bank today.
@tessyjosh
You should have saved yourself the embarrassment of replying to this post.
Or maybe we should even thank our stars for allowing you to come and run your mouth hands here!
It is clear for all to see that you are the founder of the so called "walcoss". tongue tongue
Re: Walcoss Recruitment by Gbengac2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2008
Den be super thief!

Do not mind them ooooooooooooooo

Be wise

(1) (Reply)

American International Insurance Plc, Lagos Is Seeking For Marketing Executives / My Experience With Dragnet During Chevron IT Aptitude Test In Abraka / Message From Dangote Agro Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.