Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun (726 Views)

'lie! Aisha Buhari Did Not Fly Abroad For Neck Pain But For...' Kemi Olunloyo Re / Battle for Kemi Adeosun’s replacement begins in Ogun / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2018
I know in the western world, kemi Adeosun would have been charged to court and jailed for years.

So if you are the judge in this case, how many years do you think she should serve in prison?

For me I will recommend that she should return every penny she earned as commissioner to minister, then do just 4 years as a woman in prison.

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by freshtimi(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:
I know in the western world, kemi Adeosun would have been charged to court and jailed for years.

So if you are the judge in this case, how many years do you think she should serve in prison?

For me I will recommend that she should return every penny she earned as commissioner to minister, then do just 4 years as a woman in prison.
foolish talk

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

But why this issue pain u like this?

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by OfficialAPCNig: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Forgery and theft.
10 years would be better.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
freshtimi:
foolish talk

But you rejoice each time yahoo boys are sentenced for forgery?

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Forgery and theft.

10 years would be better.

I said 4 years because she is a woman. 10 would be appropriate for a guy. Besides she has gone through so much trauma in the hands of her blackmailers .

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
The lifeless one should be jailed first. We Nigerians are fools, Buhari with no certificate is ruling Nigeria while we fools want Kemi jailed.
We are the most foolish set of people in the world.

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The lifeless one should be jailed first. We Nigerians are fools, Buhari with no certificate is ruling Nigeria while we fools want Kemi jailed.
We are the most foolish set of people in the world.

If Kemi was not busy forging her certificate, she and her group would not have made sure a certificateless man does not become president. For her to support one without certificate to lead the nation, shows her dubious character. She should serve the jail time for her and the president.

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by OfficialAPCNig: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

I said 4 years because she is a woman. 10 would be appropriate for a guy. Besides she has gone through so much trauma in the hands of her blackmailers .
There is nothing like blackmailing. Saying the truth doesn't qualify as one.

If you are suggesting 4 years for her because she is a woman, what about the many that committed suicide as a result of her stupid economic policies? What about the 9 million that lost their jobs, what about posterity that are going to suffer as a result of her unguided borrowings.

Nigeria is 23 Trillion deep into debts, no thanks to Madam Oluwole.

10 years is the least she deserves.

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by Fariq: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
The law is already clear on the jail term. It's 1 year (which mentions 6 months in court) with an additional 2k fine.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fariq:
The law is already clear on the jail term. It's 1 year (which mentions 6 months in court) with an additional 2k fine.

For defraud the government of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

There is nothing like blackmailing. Saying the truth doesn't qualify as one.

If you are suggesting 4 years for her because she is a woman, what about the many that committed suicide as a result of her stupid economic policies? What about the 9 million that lost their jobs, what about posterity that are going to suffer as a result of her unguided borrowings.

Nigeria is 23 Trillion deep into debts, no thanks to Madam Oluwole.

10 years is the least she deserves.

You have a point. She was approving huge funds for senators that knew her secret.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by StillX10(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
I will recommend life imprisonment for her, she has helped Buhari to batter this country

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by SOFTENGR: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Let's focus on development of the nation rather worry about Kemi. After all, that will not change my income.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by babajeje123(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

And what jail term would you recommend for Stella Oduah, who was wallowing in the ocean of diverse corruption and forgery cases and Buhari, who hired 20 Sans to defend his WAEC certificate? And what jail term would you recommend for yourself for tweaking your age?

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by ChimaAdeoye: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jail term for who?

They should leave the woman alone!

APC is a gang of forgers. If they try her for forgery, then all of them in that party should be tried for their own forgeries too.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by Sunofgod(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
45 years.....
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by gurnam: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

MUMU Thinking.

You are done with your sit at home?

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
gurnam:

MUMU Thinking.

You are done with your sit at home?

Recommend your years or keep mute.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

Jailtime plus serious fine.

Then she must go for NYSC orientation camp and complete her National Service.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by gurnam: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

Recommend your years or keep mute.

Your lord Kanu will go to jail if the fed govt lay hand on him before anything will happen to madam Adeosun

Take that to the bank

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by Blue3k(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
2-5 years since that's normal aount of time. Imost of her offences only carry 3 years. One of them carries 14 but the courts dont hand out max sentences that often.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
gurnam:

Your lord Kanu will go to jail if the fed govt lay hand on him before anything will happen to madam Adeosun

Take that to the bank
grin grin Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu himself

Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by orisa37: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy idiot.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by divinelove(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
life imprisonment with hard labour

common criminal
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by MayorofLagos(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
mekaboy:

Your information is incorrect. What will she be charged to court for, and by whom?
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Your information is incorrect. What will she be charged to court for, and by whom?

Forgery of certificate by a federal government institution, using the same to secure employment, thereby defrauding the federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Recommend Jail Time For Kemi Adeosun by mekaboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
So the police can act on adeleke but not Adeosun.

Are Igbos Part Of Nigeria / Breaking: Lagos APC Primary, Ambode Loses By High Margin / Akwa Ibom International Market Ready December, Says Contractor