Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

4 Shocking Stories You Dont Know About Cynthia Morgan (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Shocking Stories You Dont Know About Cynthia Morgan (must Read) (512 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Shocking Stories You Dont Know About Cynthia Morgan (must Read) by 9cmedia: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cynthia Morgan, Nigerian Dance-hall & Reggae singer has been absent for long while, i think you noticed? shes absent from her regular hit singles, social events and even her social media absence have been noticed by several celebrities in nigeria..
according to popular actress, Adesua Wellington in her tweet Couple months ago: ""Where Is Cynthia Morgan"?
Her whereabouts also made popular Nigerian blogger 9cmedia, wonder and hover, i really love this act, despite her gangster personality and the rest of her negative reports on social media's, shes known for good music all over Nigeria!.
Well let share with you, 4 shocking stories about this music act, i still hope she would be back again! "i miss Morgan" See Also: 5 Shocking Things You Dont About Damini Ogulu aka BurnaBoy

1. Singer Cynthia Morgan was tagged a night mare by her landlord in Ikeja precisely Omole area in the city of Lagos, she owes the sum of 1.3Million Naira, after given a six months grace, the singer is going through lots and lot of trauma and stresses, according to reports, she was given quit notice by the house owner but to no avail, everyday, new scary faces keep showing up in the apartment, they would leave the gate open at odd hours. Young looking boys with different hair colors, some smokes in the compound, play loud music at very odd hours of the day, right-now, singer is hell broke and i suspect that involved in her disappearance too..

See Full Gist Below:
https://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/4-shocking-stories-you-dont-know-about.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Broda Shaggi Shares Funny Throwback Picture On His Birthday / A Schoolboy With A Severe Allergy To Dairy / Enugu State Governor “TURNS-OFF” All Traffic Light Instituted By Sullivan Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.