Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? (566 Views)

I Still Need A Facebook Or Twitter Page From 10,000 Followers. / Where Can I Get Facebook Or Google Ads Free Credit / Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is Best In Promoting A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by vision202020: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Am actually thinking of buying a Facebook or Twitter account to give my blog a face-lift and to engage more social media interaction. But don't know which one to go for between Facebook and Twitter. Which one will have more impact on my reader, engage them and bring more traffic to my blog? Hoping to buy between 20k - 50k Facebook or Twitter account.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by BonkoINC: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Facebook... Anyday, anytime.. however Twitter is another great platform to promote your links too.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by Premiumwriter: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Facebook is a lot easier and has larger audience.

If you need unique and top quality articles for your blog, feel free to contact me.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
vision202020:
Am actually thinking of buying a Facebook or Twitter account to give my blog a face-lift and to engage more social media interaction. But don't know which one to go for between Facebook and Twitter. Which one will have more impact on my reader, engage them and bring more traffic to my blog? Hoping to buy between 20k - 50k Facebook or Twitter account.
I give it to Twitter, as Facebook's algorithm is hugely influenced to favor only those that buy ads, so getting you posts shared on Facebook to more audience is difficult. But for Twitter simply learning how to use the hashtag can skyrocket your traffic.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by TechZiga: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
If you are looking to spend money for promotion, then Facebook is the best platform. But if you want a free platform to share your blog link and attract traffic, Twitter is the best place.

Note: To drive traffic from twitter, you must know how to use hastag. I mean using the right hastag, as this will be very instrumental in getting huge traffic from the platform.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by Onyemadonald(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
checkout my accounting blog: www.trendingaccounting.com
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Onyemadonald:
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by mcqwerty(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2018
Onyemadonald:

You need to do more than this to be taken seriously. You need strategy and serious content.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by mcqwerty(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Free traffic? Become a boss in Twitter marketing
Paid traffic? Use Facebook.

If you need a Digital agency to that can help you get things started, create a strategy for your website and digital marketing the right way at an affordable cost, do not hesitate to contact me <link in signature>

Cheers,
Mcqwerty
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by vision202020: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
mcqwerty:
Free traffic? Become a boss in Twitter marketing
Paid traffic? Use Facebook.

If you need a Digital agency to that can help you get things started, create a strategy for your website and digital marketing the right way at an affordable cost, do not hesitate to contact me <link in signature>

Cheers,
Mcqwerty
Want free traffic
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by mcqwerty(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Send me an email. Check my signature.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by mcqwerty(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by Kay512: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2018
To use Twitter, you have to be very active. Facebook is a lot easier.
-
Both are good anyway. But may depend on your audience.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter: Which Is The Best To Promote A Blog? by ICUI4CU2: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Have you been inspire to be an ethical hacker or blackhat hacker and you have been challenged by the tools you need to get started?
Get it now at a cheap price

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adsense With 270 Dollars Unverified For Sale / Nigerian Google Adsense Account For Sell / Make Money From Togglebuzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.