Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Good Day Nairalanders! I Need Your Vote To Win An Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Day Nairalanders! I Need Your Vote To Win An Award (228 Views)

Good Day Nairalanders, I Got UK Admission. / ASUU Branches Vote To Continue Strike / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Day Nairalanders! I Need Your Vote To Win An Award by UnilagPwins(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I'm Prince Nwachukwu from the dept of Mathematics, Faculty of science, University Of Lagos. Few days back, I was nominated as the best use of social media in my faculty and as I speak to you now, the voting as began.

I want make una support your boy...I know if this post gets approved by the admin, I'm going to win this award. Abeg, this is the first award I'm going to be nominated for and I'll be so glad and grateful if I win. And I can't win it without una.

Support the boy����

Kindly vote UnilagPwins as "Best Use Of Social Media" in the Faculty Of Science Awards.

Steps to vote:

1. Visit: https://ulssa.com.ng/blog/2018/09/09/night-of-the-folks-official-voting-page/

2. Make sure you've logged in your gmail account or you'll be prompted to do so.

3. Then you're expected to vote for a person in each category..but the one that concerns me is the "BEST USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA" category. You'll see my name there...the first one "UNILAG PWINS"

Thanks��� and God bless!!!

Admin...without you I know this can't work out. Help me win this and I'll forever be grateful. ����

Greatest Nairalander����

(1) (Reply)

70-697 Dumps For Microsoft (configuring Windows Devices) Exam / Call For Applications: ECOWAS Research And Innovation Support Programme (PARI) ( / How To Use The Four Official IELTS Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.